Bon Voyage Laffnvegas!

SeaGypsy1

Oh Tija, Thank you and many Thanks to all of you:) It actually brought a tear to my eye:o I walked into work this morning and said is it tomorow yet:confused: It seems like months since we were on the Ryndam for Alaska and we definitely need this little 5 day Get Away. Work has not been near as hectic as I was planning but there are still two more days, but with not being hectic it also means I am not making as much money. :-(

Ine, I will definitely be aware of the Big Policeman;) but since he will be Off Duty I think I will be safe. Unless..... he has some hidden handcuffs:eek:

John, we too are looking forward to meeting you and very appreciative

I also want to Thank CC member wilsonzoo aka Dana who we cruised with last October who will be our Tour Guide in Seattle this coming Monday

Bon voyage!

I hope you enjoy Seattle especially, as it was my favorite place to work.

We are leaving tomorrow for our Germany river cruise. Not looking forward to the flight, but what comes after should be wonderful. We'll toast you at Oktoberfest. Prosit!

Thank You, Thank You Everyone, Well, we are about to head to the airport, Taxi is courtesy of our son at this early hour

We will be back Thursday, so will see everyone back on line then. No laptop this time, so will give a report when we get home.

John, We will see you Thursday morning:)

Archived