Live from the Spirit !!!

Wennfred

Hey Fred,

See if room 7303 is still taped off (I am pretty sure that is the one). It is Deck 7, 2 decks below the pizza bar, to your right as you come down the stairs (you can see it from the stairs without actually walking into the hallway).

Curious because that is the one that was taped off with the evidence tape.

Curious because that is the one that was taped off with the evidence tape.
Did it look anything like this? :D

door.jpg

You'd be amazed how many comments I overheard while sailing a few years ago wondering what had happened in that room... :)

5PM, Wendy is getting ready to go get her Updo, Im still resting, tonight is Formal Night, you know whats on my mind, yes Prime Rib and Lobster !!!

Since we took a long nap during the day, I will be up tonight watching both the Production show and the Midnight Comedy show with Comedian Mrs.Hughes. We will also head to the Captains Party and have a few drinks on the house before dinner.

Wildewoman, the Internet plan I got is 250 minutes, plus 20 free minutes for 100.00 comes out to .40 a minute. Not sure if the suites onboard have DVD, but I will ask my cabin steward Darwin.

Nursing Student, When it comes to Fishing Boats, I always get sick, not because of the motion, its mainly due to fumes and smoke the engine puts out, I sail on a 34 foot catalina Sailboat and have never been sick, its all about that yuckie engine smoke that does it for me.

NeptunesGoddess, its no problem, while down on the 4th Deck aft I met 2 cabin stewards and they were very nice. They were the ones that showed the Phillips WIFI antennas in the hallway, besides it only took me 1 minute to get down there. Can you believe that, They had all the Cigs, but No Merits hehee.

StuartLittle, I will check 7303, what happened in the cabin?:confused:

Fred

its no problem, while down on the 4th Deck aft I met 2 cabin stewards and they were very nice. They were the ones that showed the Phillips WIFI antennas in the hallway, besides it only took me 1 minute to get down there. Can you believe that, They had all the Cigs, but No Merits hehee.

Well, I am glad it is a quick trip down to 4 and that it ended up being an informative trip. Hubby is in the process of quitting that nasty habit right now (hasn't been fun around here this week :( ), so hopefully no need for those merits in October. YAY. :)

Fred,

You are the best for taking the time to include all of us on your cruise. I have about a million questions, but will try not to bug you with too many of them. One question my hubby has is "Does the deli have Rubans?" My son also would like to know how the Sushi is (YUCK!). BTW I love the pictures, keep em coming.

I was on the Spirit in March 07. The reason for the dining room lines, is that on Carnival you can request early or late seating but cannot request how many people at your table.

Also, if a lot of passengers request early seating, it can hold just so much. Therefore if you were assigned late seating, there you are on line complaining that your request wasn't fullfilled.

I wanna see Wendy's updo!!!! Maybe a picture tomorrow??

Great reporting Fred. I'm eating up every minute!!! Tell Wen I said hello! Have fun tonight! Eat some prime rib for me!

Im going to upload some of the pics of her updo now, I tried to upload the Cabin pics but it would work. Going to try now.

Fred

Day 2 at Sea, Formal Night

Well we went to the Captains Party, had a few free drinks, not sure if its the ship thats rocking or us lol. The Dinner was great, 2 Lobsters each and a Prime Rib steak for me, got a Scoop of Butter Pecan and Wendy had the Chocolate Warming Melting cake.

Well we lost one of the couples from our table tonight, but we gained a very nice couple from San Diego, the guy is a Marine and wore is very nice uniform to dinner. We had a great time with them, glad they came to join us for dinner.

No Jeans on Formal Night Dinner, this was the very best crowd ever, I was like wow, very one came dressed to kill. The show starts at 10:30pm and the Midnight comedy show starts after. Can't wait to see her.

Tomorrow we are in Cabo, Chuck Milligan will be the Hynotist, he is awesome, he is the one that hynotized Wendy on our last Spirit Cruise, and that was from the Audience. Imagine that.. well she is going to try to fight him this time.

Tomorrow, Cabo, Wendy will Parasail with another couple from our Roll Call group and I will wait for them at the Mango Deck where I will be lounging and drinking a few Coronas and Duos XX beers with some Mexican rice and Shrimp. We are going to take a water taxi to the beach from the Terminal, more about that tomorrow.

ATTACK on the HIGH SEAS !!!

Apparently there was a little scuffle on the running track where they netted volleyball court is located. This track runner which was running after the 10 or 10:30am time frame, I guess after that is walking only, anyways she ran into a man walking the track, they got into an arguement and she popped him once on the lips. Security was called and I think she was takened away for questioning.

Lady in Red

Also an older lady dressed in a very nice for Formal Dress said that the heck and took the plunge in the pool with all of the kids, she was kinda smashed but having a great time.

Cappacino Coffee is Free during Dinner time

Cabin Steward said that he hasn't heard anything about banning the openning of balcony separators.

Molly, the deli does have the Ruben.

Fred

Fred and Wendy, new to the board! I love it! :) Sounds like you're going to have a great time! I'll be reading your posts this week. I booked a 3-day cruise this summer, time contraints, but hoping next year we can do a week!!:D

How cool to be there with you!! We don't sail until Sept, 17, 2008 - Alaska.

Quick first timer questions: Do you wear your ship~n~sail on a lanyard or on a wrist bracelet thing - or just carry it in your pocket? :confused:

Is the cappucino free in the dining room after dinner? I have heard it is & then it isn't.:rolleyes:

Linda

Hi Linda, not Fred but i think i can help with your questions.

I don't know what fred does with his S&S card but i put mine on a Lanyard and where it around my waist.

Yes, the Cappucino is free in the dining room, it is on the dessert menu and i have one everynight after dinner along with the fruit & cheese platter.

I on Carnival you can request early or late seating but cannot request how many people at your table.

Sure, you can request a 4 top, 10 top ect...

It is not a question they ask you when booking so when you make your dining time request, it can also be noted the table size you would like, we alway request a 10 top so we can meet other cruisers.

I heard a rumor that that balcony dividers would be permanently locked and could no longer be opened. If you get a chance could you ask about that when you go to the GR desk for something else?

Thanks,

Reggie :D

WHAT:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes fred, please find this out for us.

This is the first i have heard of it but if it's true, i will really be bummed:(

My son also would like to know how the Sushi is (YUCK!). BTW I love the pictures, keep em coming.

Tell your son, the sushi rocks !!! I had some tonight, and it was very good, they serve 4 different types every night.

By the way, The Spirit now has 14 seat tables !!! Will shoot a picture and upload it tomorrow.

Fred

Archived