Do you have cruise booked?

elmorejj

Oh I think its wonderful that so many folks have so many cruises booked! Krazy Kruisers..we are looking at the Oct. 29 th sailing on the Veendam. I`ve been holding off booking till I get on board the Zaandam, and hopefully there will be a cruise consultant on the Holiday sailing...got to get all of thr cabin credits I can!!!....jean :cool:

Elmorejj - are you on Zaandam 12/11-18? We are & I noticed that Roz is too!

KK - did you get a special deal for booking so many cruises/days?

DH & I are on Zaandam 11/6 also. Love that ship.

Just got back from Maasdam on 7/31.

Only one at this time. 10/24/04 sailing of the "O" eastern, Went and booked an "S" suite. First time on HAL. 7 previous cruises. Getting ready to retire in a couple of years. Hope to catch up with you all then.

Bill

Exalt Him..........Marie, by goodness, you sure have alot of cruises booked. Congratulations on having some wonderful cruising to look forward to.

KK...........Good for you!! I think it's great.

Until DH retires, it's only four or five cruises a year.

3 HAL cruises booked thru 2005, Panama Canal on the Rotterdam, Prinsendam in the Baltic and Veendamers in South Carib., with a solemn vow to DH, that there will be no more till 2006!!!:eek: I figure about 30 days on the sea per year is more than fair, we are so blessed!!:cool:

Man! If I had as many cruises booked as some of youse guys, I'd never get anything done at work! ;) (Oh, hi, boss. I'll be right with ya'.)

I think it's great to have multiple cruises scheduled. The only way to minimize withdrawal symptoms!

We have booked......

Prinsendam - 28 Day Amazon - Nov. 20, 2004

Volendam - 10 Eastfarer Carib - May 9, 2005

Veendam - 14 Day Southern Carib - Nov. 26, 2005

Thats it so far. Penny & Todd

Yes, 2 cruises booked:

Statendam: December 6, 2004, Hawaii, 15 days

Veendam: November 26, 2005, Southern Caribbean, 14 days

Of course we are always open to filling in the gap between cruises especially with another family cruise.

Linda :)

Hi!

We are booked on the October 20-30 Canada/New England cruises on the beautiful Rotterdam. We have taken a gamble on an outside guarantee through cruisequick.com.

We are REALLY looking forward to this itinerary, as most of the comments posted on the ports have been VERY positive.

And, on the plus side, DH and I have both won trips in contests that we are taking in September...a four-day all-expense-paid trip, staying at the Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City( Sept. 8 to 11) and a trip to Amsterdam staying at the Hotel RHO. We are adding a week on to the second trip to go to England to visit some of my DH's relatives.( Sept. 17-Oct. 1)

Best regards and Happy sailing

Carol Ann

2 booked but only 1 on HAL. We're doing an American Queen (Riverboat) cruise in Oct and then the Westerdam on Jan 23rd. We'll definitely do an Alaska cruise/tour in 2006 (for our 30th since that's what we did for the 10th and 20th) but it's too early to book that one. DH only gets 2 weeks vacation so that makes it tough to get more than 1 a year in.

2atsea, yes I`ll be on the Dec 11th cruise, also the Christmas cruise following it. Why not go over to the roll call board and check the thread we have there.
Trustee55, where in England will you be going?.....jean

[img]http://boards2.cruisecritic.com/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] [font=Comic Sans MS]Until today, I never thought a cruise a year was so bad! We have one cruise booked on the Oosterdam for the Eastern Caribbean on 11/7/04. I am looking over all the cruises you all have booked and I am stupified!!! [img]http://boards2.cruisecritic.com/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] If that's even a word!! How do you do it? Where do you get the time? Never mind all the $$$? And this is supposed to be a bad economy??? Hmmmmmm.....[/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS]I think the little old green eyed monster is showing[img]http://boards2.cruisecritic.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . Boo hoo, poor me![/font]

Heather - I do not currently work outside the home, so I have the time, for now :).

My dh retired in November from the federal government, and now is working in the private sector...thus we have two incomes. I drive a 12 year old car, we rarely go out, and are very frugal, and I am not a shopper. Really, the cruising is my only indulgence. I have told myself I need to slow down in 2006.

Marie

1st cruise was a two night one on the Regal Empress last Sept. Couldn't wait until I was able to do a REAL cruise! So we are traveling on the Zuiderdam September 25th!! (anyone else) This is a dream come true for me!! I'm certain that it won't be our last either! 49 days & 23 hours and counting!! How's that for being excited!!!!! Chef Nancy:D

Us too, Marie. We know we'll have to trim back one of these days. Who knows what economic, health or other issues will come up later to prevent us from seeing what we've wanted to see and do all our lives. As Mark Twain said, 20 years from now you'll be more disappointed in the things you [i]didn't [/i]do than the things you did do.

[font=Comic Sans MS]Marie, you don't owe me an explanation! Now I feel badly! I'm just terribly jealous. Many are able to cruise once a month or so and I am simply amazed:) . My husband is still working (he was supposed to retire 5 years ago, but we all know what happened to the market and that's where all our retirement $$$ are), he gets 3 weeks off but we go North to see the grandchildren and family stuff. [/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS]Our long term goal is 2 cruises a year. I honestly don't think I could even keep track of all the cruises all of you folks are taking! But I love to hear about them so keep those reviews coming:D [/font]

Archived