Legend only Questions! Post 'em Here!

Cleavis

EVERY stateroom on Carnival Legend is supplied with a mini fridge and big beautiful bathrobes for your use. My DH & I estimate the robes go up to a size men's 4X and are so luxurious we seriously considered buying a couple to take home with us, if only we didn't have nice robes at home already!:rolleyes: As for the mini fridge, we had our steward unlock ours so we could store a few items in it but there wasn't much room with all the cans and mini-bottles of drinks already packed inside. Many stewards will not remove these for you and if you remove them yourself you're considered to have bought them (for a high price) plus you'll be charged a restocking fee. So you'll just have to see what your particular steward will do for you.

Regardless, enjoy your cruise!:cool:

I have never found this to be the case on any Carnival ship. I always take everything out of the fridge and just stack it to the side if there's room, or on a shelf, and fill it with water and soda that I have brought. The night before I take my stuff out and put theirs back in. Never ever been charged for anything, but I've never seen a fridge w/lock on it maybe Cat 11/12 don't have them?

Ok so I have searched many sites and I can't seem to find any good pics of a Legend Upper deck 7a partially obstructed balcony room. I am sure I will enjoy just having a balcony but I would love to know what to expect. Does anyone have pics of this type of room???

Thanks

Ok so I have searched many sites and I can't seem to find any good pics of a Legend Upper deck 7a partially obstructed balcony room. I am sure I will enjoy just having a balcony but I would love to know what to expect. Does anyone have pics of this type of room???

Thanks

They are hard to find aren't they? I found a few of the balconies. Maybe these will help. I believe these are from the Miracle, but the Miracle and Legend are identical in layout since they are both Spirit class ships.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1387234659000485065CUZkje

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1387234659000485065CUZkje

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1344244281070127580yChuIV

Thank you so much for helping me look. I saw those as well. It's hard to tell from a pic.... I guess I will know when I get onboard. Although from what I have just found out... there are very few if any 7A cabins left on my sailing.... so I was told I could still be upgraded. WooHoo!! I won't hope for it, but it would be awesome!

Thank you so much for helping me look. I saw those as well. It's hard to tell from a pic.... I guess I will know when I get onboard. Although from what I have just found out... there are very few if any 7A cabins left on my sailing.... so I was told I could still be upgraded. WooHoo!! I won't hope for it, but it would be awesome!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! You'll have a great time either way, but an upgrade would be fantastic! :)

Hi Arcone. Be careful with the answer to the question about "are the doors metal". I asked the same about the Pride (sister ship of the Legend) and got 3 different answers from people - No, Yes magnets will work, Yes but the wrong kind of metal for magnets.

Magnets would not stick to my cabin door on the Pride. I don't know if there are different styles of doors OR if people answer without really knowing (I've seen that a lot - people read a few posts and become experts).

See you in 2 weeks.

Diane

We booked an independent tour in Belize and they asked us to try and get on the first tender. We have read that if you go to the theatre about 7:45 or so, you can get on the first or second tender. Can any recent Legend cruisers clarify the current procedures onboard? Is it still the theatre? Is there much difference between the 1st and 3rd tender (i.e. do tenders depart every 10 minutes or every 30)?

Four itty bitty weeks left. Can hardly stand it...

Anyone that has been on the Legend lately know for sure that they are (or not) getting the Waterworks when it goes into drydock in January:confused:

2008: dry dock: 1/06/08-1/19/08 I am not certain that is enough time for the Waterworks. The others have been taking a full month.

Happy Cruising~!!~

Anyone that has been on the Legend lately know for sure that they are (or not) getting the Waterworks when it goes into drydock in January:confused:

I'm not sure, but I thought the waterworks and other new features were only for the Fantasy class ships. The evolution of fun info on the Carnival site only mentions Fantasy class. It'd be great to have it on the Spirit class, too. Maybe they will be next. :)

Would like to know if Carnival Legend will/is doing tours to "Tulum" in Cozumel? We are sailing there in Dec. 2008. I have looked on our "personallizer" and no tour is offered...do they add more tours as crusie date gets closer? Plus when did Carnival change to pay for "tour now" and not have it charged to your on board account? Have not cruised with Carnival in years.....

We"ll be on the Legend next year in cabin #8268 cat.11 which is in the very back of the ship. I try to get a cat.12 suite but they were sold out. Is this suite big enough for 4 people? I have try to find pics on this suite could anyone tell me about this suite or any information on this stateroom.

HI I have read all the pages about cabins and haven't seen much about cat 8a balcony rooms. Have one right by the stairs and elevator and wondered if anyone else has any info on this cabin 4158??? appreciate any info you can give ..love this place...have been reading all the comments for awhile and it makes waiting a little easier ! Thanks for all the valuable info I have gotten from y'all !

I know that there is a very short jogging track on deck 11 (sports deck), and that treadmills are an option. But I saw in another post that running on deck 10 (sun deck) is an option, that gives you about 4 laps to a mile instead of 11 (or was it 14) laps to a mile on the sports deck. My running will be early in the morning...have to burn off all the food I plan to eat.

Is deck 10 really an option?