Victory Seahorses - Do they still ATTACK??

MrPete

Fortunately (or unfortunately) it has been a few years since we have been on the Victory....and since we have already sailed out of San Juan...I don't see sailing her in the future.

Same here - I love sailing on her, but (a) I don't see flying to San Juan for a cruise and (b) I like sea days too much to go for seven ports in seven days. Although I'd love to do a Southern Caribbean itinerary someday.

Pete, your thread caught my eye. What is a Victory Seahorse? :D

I have not read ahead, so not sure if someone else posted a picture - but here is the dreaded Victory Seahorse!

I also have battle scars from these creatures - never failed - everytime I turned the corner on a new level, I hit my shin on those creatures - and they bite!!

68921181_100_0778-Copy(2).jpg.8c53f6b71c0b4e27a45f6aa7ffba59f8.jpg

Yes they attacked me going up the stairs on the very first night right after the super bowl game that was on the big screen. Oh wait... that must have been the buckets of beer I had all day long. Man that hurt too..LOL

Victory is definately a port intensive cruise but so much fun to be on. We loved it because everyone was off the ship all day long and when we came back from our excursions we could alwyas find a lounge chair. Loved that itinerary. Learned about the sea horses on CC and never got bitten!!!!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived