Post a Cruise Photo

maxout

The Volendam and the Westerdam at anchor in Half Moon Cay, November 2005.

hmcb4.jpg

You just can't beat the beautiful turquoise waters at HMC! I wish I were there right now, with a Damship in the bay. Sadly, there won't be any Damships in the bay for another month and a half. :(

You just can't beat the beautiful turquoise waters at HMC! I wish I were there right now, with a Damship in the bay. Sadly, there won't be any Damships in the bay for another month and a half. :(

"Sigh..." well until then, on with the pictures :D

From The Zaandam, en route to Hawaii, October 2006. The Voyage of the Spammed.

seaview10.jpg

A GLORIOUS sea-day ... one of FIVE in transit from the mainland to the Island Paradise of Hawaii!

This is taken from one of my favorite forward observations spots, just outside on the Verandah Deck Forward.

Greg, I always love so many of your especially that one of the Oosterdam coming into San Diego. This coming February we are actually going down the night before the Yum Yum Cruise and staying at the Holiday Inn and hope to capture our own of the Oosterdam coming into San Diego.

Here are some of my favorites.

This was of Sunset late on the night of Solstice on the Noordam in June

100_1122.jpg?t=1189294970

This is my all time favorite of the Ryndam in La Paz from November 2004

100_0463.jpg?t=1189295126

RevNeal....your pictures are fantastic!! They make me want to book a cruise visiting HMC and I'm not the beach type.

Thanks! :D You're very kind.

Visit my website if you'd like to see more photos. :) The link is in my signature.

I hope to learn how to share pictures on this board, some day! What a pleasure to see all these beautiful places through your pictures. :)
If the picture you want to share is on a web site (not just on your computer) when you reply to a thread just click on the Insert Image icon (two to the left of the #, that looks like mountains in a yellow sky) and put in the address.

Archived