HAL-Never Again

njsonja

I appreciate the original poster going into such detail on her experience. The reason everyone is able to pick her apart is that she gave concrete examples of what she liked and disliked on this cruise. We can all weigh the importance of these particular items, but please consider that a specific list is much more helpful for future cruisers than a blanket statement about everything not meeting your expectations or about everything exceeding your expectations.

My family was on the Noordam in March. Was it perfect? No. Was it better than the original poster's cruise? I'm not sure. Reading her review I wouldn't hesitate to go on HAL again. I can't say the same for NCL.

We had our cigarettes delivered from St. Martin along with the liquor. Please do not tell me I made up any part of this story.

Sonja

I havent read every post, so this may have been covered. In the original post she stated that they don't drink. So why the liquor and cigarattes delivered to their room, hmmm.

I havent read every post, so this may have been covered. In the original post she stated that they don't drink. So why the liquor and cigarattes delivered to their room, hmmm.

Interesting observation.

I inferred this did not happen to the OP but rather other people:

Room steward woke up people at 7:30 a.m. the morning before the day we left to deliver the liquor and cigarettes people had purchased on board.

I"m eating Atkins bars and drinking Atkins shakes,just so I can eat the bread Pudding in 4 weeks. Yes I know it sounds crazy:)

I'm on my fourth week of induction (ok, maybe a few more carbs). Everything is going SO WELL.

Until....

What about Hostess "Twinkie?" I heard that according to the preservatives that are added, that the Twinkie has an "eternal life." :p

Does that mean if I eat them, I will be able to cruise forever?;)

What was the original topic again? Rev, it looks like your little angel has taken on a life of her own!

Archived