Diamond Next Cruise...What to expect?

My question is on your list of cruises,it says that you have seven complete and one coming up in Jan 08.Where any of the cruises fourteen days or more or a Suite?If not you will have to complete nine cruises.If you have then you will become a Diamond member.If you do become a diamond look at your next ship and see if the is a conceigre room on the ninth or tenth deck.

My question is on your list of cruises,it says that you have seven complete and one coming up in Jan 08.Where any of the cruises fourteen days or more or a Suite?If not you will have to complete nine cruises.If you have then you will become a Diamond member.If you do become a diamond look at your next ship and see if the is a conceigre room on the ninth or tenth deck.

Umm for all you know they were booked in a suite every cruise and got bouble credits.

I reached Diamond after 7 cruises, so it can be done.

We will be Diamond on our next cruise, what sort of perks should we expect, if any

If you have 10 completed cruise credits (not cruises) and you're on a Radiance class or higher ship, you'll have access to the Diamond Lounge. Only Legend and Enchantment have concierge lounges among the Vision class ships. The concierge lounge is for those staying in a Grand Suite and higher category. Some ships have put in a Diamond Lounge for the diamond and diamond plus members NOT in a GS or higher category cabin. You will also get invited to the Platinum/Dia/Dia+ C & A party. You can have priority disembarkation as well as embarkation. Your C & A anchor coupon book will have a higher percent off than the Gold or Platinum books. You can have robes.

If you have 10 completed cruise credits (not cruises) and you're on a Radiance class or higher ship, you'll have access to the Diamond Lounge. Only Legend and Enchantment have concierge lounges among the Vision class ships.

Karen, Splendour has one as well. I have my fingers crossed that Rhapsody will get one before we sail her.

On the Freedom Dec 2-9, 2007 we got Diamond lounge access, dessert tray one night, along with the priority on and off the ship perks. We had tickets for the first ice show but missed it. The last night we asked the consierge in the Diamond lounge for tickets and he gave them to us.

This was our first cruise as D's but the many of the staff went out of their way to help us. We got a vote for the 'Commodore Employee' for the first time. I think it must be worth a lot to get nominations for this.

OK thats a good post question.

Actually it is a 12 night cruise or longer will get you a double cruise credit and along with getting an extra credit for booking a suite, you could be diamond in four cruises.

On Legend, the conceign club room is on deck seven and on Enchantment it is on deck eight.

I made it to Diamond in 5 cruises :D

My recent Mariner cruise was the first as Diamond and I loved every second of it - especially the Concierge Lounge.

Petit fours platter in the stateroom on the first formal night, invitation to the Platinum/Diamond party, Commodore Nomination form, bathrobes....priority tickets to the ice show.....etc

Plus all of the above......the Loyalty Ambassador will bestow you with a Diamond members pin........if they still have them!!

Rick

They still have them, just ask. Also, bring a magnifying glass so that you can see the "diamond".:D

I also, saw some folks actually wearing them, and they were the people that thought it was OK to butt into our session with the Loyalty Ambassador and think that they should be served first. The LA politely told them to wait their turn.

Hypo (We don't wear our pins, they are in a drawer, somewhere, at home)

They still have them, just ask. Also, bring a magnifying glass so that you can see the "diamond".:D

I also, saw some folks actually wearing them, and they were the people that thought it was OK to butt into our session with the Loyalty Ambassador and think that they should be served first. The LA politely told them to wait their turn.

Hypo (We don't wear our pins, they are in a drawer, somewhere, at home)

On my Mariner cruise last month (first as Diamond) I wore my diamond pin proudly on my sea pass lanyard! You're right.....there IS an itsy bitsy teeny weeny diamond there somewhere!!

Does Brilliance of the Seas have a Diamond Lounge.

No, just a concierge lounge. They sometimes open an overflow lounge in the Viking Crown if there are a large amount of Diamond and Diamond Plus C&A onboard.

SWEET, SWEET, SUITE'S

On my Mariner cruise last month (first as Diamond) I wore my diamond pin proudly on my sea pass lanyard! You're right.....there IS an itsy bitsy teeny weeny diamond there somewhere!!

OH, if there is a Diamond....my honey will find it. She could spot a diamond in barrel of broken glass.

thank you for all your inputs.

but no champagne in our room the first night....or did I miss that one?:eek:

... in the All Things Explorer thread, only GS Suite guests will now have access to the CL, and others will have a separate facility.

I read that. I know that that's the way it used to be but if I had been plugging away at becoming Diamond and this was sprung on me, I'd be upset.

This will be interesting to watch. :confused:

Danp,

I just wanted to know what the perks were for reaching Diamond stats.

I read that. I know that that's the way it used to be but if I had been plugging away at becoming Diamond and this was sprung on me, I'd be upset.

This will be interesting to watch. :confused:

Hi...How about "plugging" away at becoming Diamond Plus?? We started cruising RCCL in 1986, one cruise a year, in an oceanview! We have just started the JS routine, thanks to retirement. And now we can't use the CL? Wow, guess that is what comes of being a "LOYAL" Royal Caribbean cruiser!

Archived