Cabins on Caribbean Princess

Want the Sun

I went to the cruisestateroom.com website. It's a pay site. I don't need to know about my cabin that badly. I don't care of it's obstructed, as long as there is natural light coming in. I'm more concerned about noise since it's over some public areas. But whatever it is, I'l deal - it's better than being home.

I went to the cruisestateroom.com website. It's a pay site. I don't need to know about my cabin that badly. I don't care of it's obstructed, as long as there is natural light coming in. I'm more concerned about noise since it's over some public areas. But whatever it is, I'l deal - it's better than being home.

"its better than being home"

Boy, you sure are right. :p

Hi All Have Booked Cabin 306 On Lido Deck Does Anyone Know If You Get A Lot Of Noise From The Pol Deck?

Ok Mike...While you are in 306 with Tom and Andrea....I'll be in 312. LOL...you're silly.

Hi All, Thanks DW on the room number correction. Anyway, lets try again. Does anyone know how room 312 on Lido deck is? Its the last cabin next to pool, pizza station and bar? Worried it may be a little noisy, but like the idea of being that close to the action. Thanks for any info.

Hi All, Thanks DW on the room number correction. Anyway, lets try again. Does anyone know how room 312 on Lido deck is? Its the last cabin next to pool, pizza station and bar? Worried it may be a little noisy, but like the idea of being that close to the action. Thanks for any info.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you're sleeping until noon. The pizza area isn't open late at night and the bar is on the other side anyway.

• 3 years later...
I'm in E519 in a month, how did you like your room? Much of a view?

Didn't have E519 before but we generally always book obstructive. You can look at the deck plans as they are accurate as to what you will see. You have a big tender in front of your room. You will be able to see to the left a bit but mostly orange. It still beats an interior due to light and you can see the weather. Emerald is a great deck. One deck down to get outside fast and if you do laundry or need to iron, you are real close to the self serve laundry.

We have a cabin with a "obstructed view" oceanview room. It has the little boats in front of the window. Has any one had this room?? How did you find it?

For the savings you receive, you really made the right choice. We book those a lot as they are so much less and the obstruction is not bad at all. At least you will get plenty of natural light in your room and these are midship, correct?? These make for a nice smooth ride with cabins above and not anything too noisy below. Plus, you are close to the midship stairwell -- win, win!!

How about E421, anyone? My TA says "fully obstructed" :o

and I don't think so.

It does say fully obstructed, but it isnt, I had it, and its perfect. No boats in front of the window at all, just a metal platform, nothing to it. Great room, great view. Mid ship, just at the panoramic elevators, but no noise at all.

Karen

I'm in E519 in a month, how did you like your room? Much of a view?

Have a look at my website and search for cabin E601 on the Sapphire Princess which is in almost the same location as E519 on the Caribbean Princess.

Theo

• 3 months later...

I took an E guarantee the highest obstructed view cabin on the Caribbean Princess. I received P204 oceanview. 2 cabins from the front. We have been mid Plaza deck before.

E717 or E718 obstructed views near the aft of the ship, right before the start of the minisuites, are still available.

Would like to know how obstructed these cabins are?

Should we switch?

I took an E guarantee the highest obstructed view cabin on the Caribbean Princess. I received P204 oceanview. 2 cabins from the front. We have been mid Plaza deck before.

E717 or E718 obstructed views near the aft of the ship, right before the start of the minisuites, are still available.

Would like to know how obstructed these cabins are?

Should we switch?

We loved E717. Convenient to everything except the theater and one deck down to get outside. The view was great with nothing blocking the view. You can't see directly to the right much due to the minisuite balcony sticking out but you can see caddycorner to the right.

• 2 years later...
Im in E519 in 2 weeks. Im concerned about the obstruction. Can you tell me how the view was?

Please look at a few posts up from this where I explained about E519, there is a big tender which is different than a lifeboat. If you have a chance to change to a different cabin I would, otherwise please read my post a few posts above about your view or lack thereof.

Royal caribbean?

I meant the Royal Princess. Thanks. I've substituted a picture of the Caribbean Princess in place of the Royal Princess because the two ships have totally different layouts as it turns out.

Edited by Mackenzie1