Winner of DVD of "Love Boat" contest

mii

I was just informed by Cruise Critic that I submitted one of the winning questions to Gavin MacLeod(Capt. Stubing). I get a DVD of Love Boat and assorted goodies of which I do not know yet. My questions was "What Princess ships other than Pacific Princess had he sailed on".

Thought you guys would like to know that they have contacted the winners. I received an e-mail.

Marilyn

what was the answer?:D

Darned if I remembered as I asked the question at the first part of March so i went back and looked. He said that he has "sailed on most of the Princess Ships". He did mention the Pacific Princess 2, Tahitian and the Royal. Then he did add the quote above.

marilyn

Congratulations! Lucky you! So when are you having us all over for a viewing party??

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. Well let us see; I guess the correct and appropriate answer would be anytime. Always like to have a good party.:D

Marilyn

Me too!!!!!! Here's the email I got today:

Congratulations, Cruisin' Chick!

Gavin MacLeod, also known as Captain Stubing of The Love Boat, and Princess Cruise Lines visited Cruise Critic last week. The Captain has selected his 10 favorite questions, and yours was a winner!

What would be your favorite activity (that you can reveal here) onboard your dream cruise? (Cruisin' Chick)

You've won a copy of The Love Boat DVD along with a few other surprises! Cruise Critic will be shipping out the DVD's and we will need your home address so that we can ship one out to you. Please reply to this email with your name and home address.

Thanks again for participating, it was a fun week, wasn't it?

The amazing thing is that if I win a contest it's usually when I win something on behalf of my child (Monsters Inc DVD, Disney Princesses DVDs, Wild Thornberry poster) or just some other oddball thing (a Malcolm in the Middle contest in which I received a box with 100 bags of snack chips, which got donated to the LAFD dispatch center, and a MITM backpack which got donated to a women's shelter).

I just checked my email. I too was a winner (sure didn't expect that one). Marilyn, we will both be watching Love Boat DVD's and remembering the 'Good Ole Days' of cruising. :)

Thanks to Cruise Critic, Princess Cruises and 'THE CAPTAIN'

ToTo,,Can I borrow your Love Boat DVD.to get me in the mood,,we leave in a month@@@@@@@@yippee

Well, if I had it, I would send it your way since you leave in a month (you lucky little cruiser you). ;) But I don't expect it for several weeks, so it might be too late then. You might have to download 'The Love Boat Theme' from the internet to set the mood. :)

I was also a winner!!

Gavin MacLeod, also known as Captain Stubing of The Love Boat, and Princess Cruise Lines visited Cruise Critic last week. The Captain has selected his 10 favorite questions, and yours was a winner!

I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite episode. Do you have a favorite show or memory that stands out more than any other? (SomeBeach)

You've won a copy of The Love Boat DVD along with a few other surprises! Cruise Critic will be shipping out the DVD's and we will need your home address so that we can ship one out to you. Please reply to this email with your name and home address

Thanks again for participating, it was a fun week, wasn't it?

Congrats to all the other winners. :D

Archived