Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Even with the higher taxes of a Panama Canal crossing that's s good deal, comes to $824. Can you put a NCL room on hold I don't see the option?

If there is no option then you probably cannot. Might be because it leaves after tomorrow.

But you are right this deal is a steal, I have priced Panama Canal cruises and they are much higher then this, not to mention that most charge single supplement.

March 14, 2016

NCL Pearl 10 day Panama Canal from Miami round trip

Inside Guarantee $499 not including taxes and fees. Has no single supplement fee.

I just saw this deal today and booked it right away.

That's great. Were you able to get a good deal on a flight last minute?

Have fun packing today. Has the excitement soaked in?

LOL yea,, now I am just exhausted. Yesterday running around doing so many errands, laundry. Trying to see stuff to do in each port, I like to do research before I go somewhere new and it usually takes some time. I have been reading reviews about different tours, locations, and private tours. And now I am just confused and tired. Most of excursions from NCL are sold out. So trying to figure out what I can do on my own.

LOL yea,, now I am just exhausted. Yesterday running around doing so many errands, laundry. Trying to see stuff to do in each port, I like to do research before I go somewhere new and it usually takes some time. I have been reading reviews about different tours, locations, and private tours. And now I am just confused and tired. Most of excursions from NCL are sold out. So trying to figure out what I can do on my own.

I have not done many NCL but I know with the other lines they do not sell off all tours but keep some for those who have not been able to do on line. So as soon as you get on if there is something you really want to do check it out.

NCL Star Transatlantic is on sale again. It includes Pick your Perk but says ends today. You can put a 48 hour hold on it(free) to extend like I did to search for fights etc.

April 17 Tampa to Bermuda, Portugal, ends in Copenhagen. If you pick the shore excursion credit Bermuda counts for $150 and Portugal for $50 so you get $200 credit.

Inside $536 +117 tax (one perk)

Outside $749 +117 tax (two perks)

The other transatlantics are also very cheap with low supplements but I was just on the Star Transatlantic Eastbound last year...Great ship, good staff :)

Edited by cruise__fanatic

Norwegian Star

May 1-8, 2016

sailing roundtrip from Copenhagen

inside guarantee

$699

(taxes $111.32)

FreeStyle perks (beverage package, dining package, shore excursion credit or internet package) are available for inside cabin booking. Although, I am reading that those will expire, so today is the "last" day to snag a perk with an inside cabin booking. Who knows.

Edited by logan25

Emerald Princess 8/20/16 and 9/3/16 14 day cruises have a suite for a solo traveler at $2,998 ($3,113 after taxes) plus $100 OBC. Pretty good deal for the suite life.

I'll say! Those fares are actually lower than the interior fares (with the solo supplement) for the same sailing. Makes me wish I could jump on that deal.

Yesterday I had my TA website open along with Royal website. Both sites had a 9 night Southern Caribbean to the ABC islands from Miami. I was thinking great..no flight required to San Juan. When I called my TA to book it she quoted me higher than the website. I quickly booked an interior (not studio) for March 2017 for $1191 including taxes and port fees. Today the price is $300 more. Maybe yesterday the price was an error but I have the email showing my reservation and deposit. I think this is a good price?:);)

Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas May 1. Transatlantic 13 night from Ft Lauderdale to South Hampton. Inside guarantee $946 and insides $1,051. Ocean view guarantee $1,156.

Looked at this one a while back, just not enough vacation time so ended up booking a 7 day cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD