Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Booked Brilliance of the Sea - Repo from Boston -10/26/2014 - 13 nites

Solo rate for E3 balcony - $2052.00 w/ diamond discount.

I wish Celebrity offered the same rates.

Celebrity likely will, but not until much closer to the date of the cruise. They are offering fantastic deals on this fall's TAs now on Celebrity.

Awesome Deal!!! ***NCL 9 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise $309/pp***

PORTS OF CALL Embark New York; San Juan; Philipsburg (St. Maarten); St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands); Samana (Dominican Republic); Disembark New York

If you're a lattitude partner an Inside Cabin (Deck 10/11) the solo base fare is $509.00 and $678.29 including Taxes and Fees. Guarentee Cabin (solo base fare) is $493.50 (w/taxes and fees) $663.29

If you're not a lattitude partner the total for Guarentee Cabin is $727.79 (solo)

http://www.ncl.com/vacations/9-to-14-days-new-york-norwegian-gem-oct-2013?sailmonths=4294963120&duration=8053&embarkationport=4294963187&ships=4294963188

Hope someone can take advantage of this!! This is great, especially for leaving out of NYC. :)

Edited by Starrgazer50

Sailing date found: October 28.. short notice.. but great price!!

Awesome Deal!!! ***NCL 9 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise $309/pp***

PORTS OF CALL Embark New York; San Juan; Philipsburg (St. Maarten); St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands); Samana (Dominican Republic); Disembark New York

If you're a lattitude partner an Inside Cabin (Deck 10/11) the solo base fare is $509.00 and $678.29 including Taxes and Fees. Guarentee Cabin (solo base fare) is $493.50 (w/taxes and fees) $663.29

If you're not a lattitude partner the total for Guarentee Cabin is $727.79 (solo)

http://www.ncl.com/vacations/9-to-14-days-new-york-norwegian-gem-oct-2013?sailmonths=4294963120&duration=8053&embarkationport=4294963187&ships=4294963188

Hope someone can take advantage of this!! This is great, especially for leaving out of NYC. :)

It is but then there is the risk of delays on the ship construction and delivery and possible cancellation

Most ships deployed recently err on the side of being conservative about when they come out. In fact, Royal Caribbean had both Oasis and Allure, the mammoth ships, that were out waaay before expected. Enough that they actually moved the inaugural sailings FORWARD a few weeks. We were originally scheduled to sail on the December inaugural sailing of Oasis, and they moved it forward to the week of Thanksgiving, which meant we had to move our sailing date, as we did not wish to miss our time with family.

Most ships deployed recently err on the side of being conservative about when they come out. In fact, Royal Caribbean had both Oasis and Allure, the mammoth ships, that were out waaay before expected. Enough that they actually moved the inaugural sailings FORWARD a few weeks. We were originally scheduled to sail on the December inaugural sailing of Oasis, and they moved it forward to the week of Thanksgiving, which meant we had to move our sailing date, as we did not wish to miss our time with family.

Agreed, but the Costa Diadema is been built in Italy (Fincantieri) and sometimes the construction programme is hit by strikes (for some time the employers are not really happy with Fincantieri, but they should as the passenger ship construction boom will not last forever)

This is crazy soon, but if anyone can break away and sail from New Orleans, I found quite a decent solo rate in November.

November 17, 2013

Norwegian Jewel

RT New Orleans

7 nights

Western Carribean

inside guarantee $516.90

oceanview guarantee $546.90

balcony guarantee $816.90

I received a Texas Residents Sale email -- Dec and Dec 8 2013 7-day out of Galveston on Magic.

Balcony solo Dec 8 = $628 + $77.80 = $706.80.

Balcony solo Dec 1 = $719 + $72.80 = $791.80.

Do some checking with the Pack N Go and other rates as well as different decks (even if there's a pp/pd upcharge) while you're at it, the prices are a little higher, but definitely still fantastic. I hope someone can take advantage, it kills me that I can't.

MROBSTAD - I just checked and the single supplement rate on the Serenade is less than 125% for sailings all through 2014 and Spring 2015. I did a false booking for March 2015 and it showed 120% for an SI cabin (studio interior). I did not know Royal had any single cabins! There are only four on this ship. It looks like they are trying to fill these up and then the solo rate would be higher for regular interior cabins. Anyone interested should probably book early. Are there any other Royal ships with solo cabins?

MROBSTAD - I just checked and the single supplement rate on the Serenade is less than 125% for sailings all through 2014 and Spring 2015. I did a false booking for March 2015 and it showed 120% for an SI cabin (studio interior). I did not know Royal had any single cabins! There are only four on this ship. It looks like they are trying to fill these up and then the solo rate would be higher for regular interior cabins. Anyone interested should probably book early. Are there any other Royal ships with solo cabins?

I've tried to do some research....the brilliance comes to mind....last year I read that RCCL was adding 2-4 studios on some ships, and injustice fell into this one by accident. I went to VTG and saw the 17% single supplement which made the room $667.50.....I had a courtesy hold on the Epic at $899. I love the epic, the studio lounge, but I wanted a change.

I've tried to fin pictures but no image is available. Best kept secret ever! I did find they are 106 sq ft which is only 6 sq ft bigger than epic. Allegedly a full size bathroom. It should be interesting!

Hello.

I've been looking at NCL's European sailings for the next month or so, and the prices are quite appealing.

For example, November 22 9-day cruise r/t Barcelona to Canary Islands on the Norwegian Spirit: $530.68 for an inside guarantee, including taxes and fees:

ncl.png

Hello.

I've been looking at NCL's European sailings for the next month or so, and the prices are quite appealing.

For example, November 22 9-day cruise r/t Barcelona to Canary Islands on the Norwegian Spirit: $530.68 for an inside guarantee, including taxes and fees:

ncl.png

I'm on this cruise on Dec 1st - all the upcoming dates in Nov/Dec have dropped significantly. Very reasonable costs even with solo supplement

I'm on this cruise on Dec 1st - all the upcoming dates in Nov/Dec have dropped significantly. Very reasonable costs even with solo supplement

Yep, that quote was for single occupancy. Sorry I forgot to mention that.

Have a great trip, lara_lox!

Sent from my Asus Fonepad using the Cruise Critic app.