Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

I just put two holds on the FOS for September and December for the western cruise. I'm not seeing the deal for the eastern at all. Got cabins near the aft elevator over Guest Services, which should be quieter. It will be interesting to see if these prices are there tomorrow.

Several Royal Freedom of the seas Western caribbean sailings Sept 2014 to December 2014

9/14/14, 9/28/14, 10/12/14, 10/26/14, 11/9/14, 12/7/14

Promenade cabins for $648.40 total

Who knows maybe its another error lol

Wow! Great prices. That's less than $100 a night. Sure wish I could book the 10/26 Halloween cruise. Can't do any booking until January. That's when I'll know my vacations for the year.

Thank you TwizzlersAddict.

I booked a Promenade room on the 11/9/14 sailing. This cruise was on my short list, and now I am going at a great rate. I never would have found this deal without your posting. Thanks again!

That's great. As soon as I saw the thread on the royal Caribbean board, I made sure to post it over here. I know everyone doesn't keep up with all the cruise boards

I booked the 10/26/14 cruise.

If the rates for the 10/19 or 11/2 drop, would love to make this a B2B

That's great. As soon as I saw the thread on the royal Caribbean board, I made sure to post it over here. I know everyone doesn't keep up with all the cruise boards

I booked the 10/26/14 cruise.

If the rates for the 10/19 or 11/2 drop, would love to make this a B2B

Was thinking the same

Sent from my iPad

Several Royal Freedom of the seas Western caribbean sailings Sept 2014 to December 2014

9/14/14, 9/28/14, 10/12/14, 10/26/14, 11/9/14, 12/7/14

Promenade cabins for $648.40 total

Who knows maybe its another error lol

Darn...can't believe I forgot about this deal today!! Just logged into the website to check and my savings certs are gone...I thought they expired at midnight

On hold on the phone now to see if it they can still be applied; if not, I'll wait for another deal

Darn...can't believe I forgot about this deal today!! Just logged into the website to check and my savings certs are gone...I thought they expired at midnight

On hold on the phone now to see if it they can still be applied; if not, I'll wait for another deal

Yay! Just got off the phone and got 10/26/14 FOS booked in a Promanade cabin

with the $75 savings cert applied. The rep said the certs expire online at the end of the business day, but she applied it for me. :)

Me too which means all of my booked cruises have been cancelled. What ticks me off is I cancelled a terrific cruise on RCCL out of Cape Liberty to take these cruises. Now the deal with RCCL is gone as well as the Princess cruises. No, not a tragedy, but annoying none the less.

Well I just cancellation notice for my March 21, 2014 solo booking at the great price. Email sites deployment changes and says that I can move deposit to another cruise between January 1 and March 31, 2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yep. Havent been on here and was just coming to post about the cancellation. I warned my friend about the april/may cancellations before she bought airfare. She is really glad that i warned her.

I'd be interested in seeing what itineraries they replaced these with.I dont plan to rebook.

I got a good last minute deal on RCCL for a solo fare.

Serenade of the Seas, Mediterranean 12 day cruise Nov 3rd - Nov 15th 2013.

There were good prices on insides and outside view cabins. I booked an outside view after taxes and port fees for $1236 solo price. Inside cabins were cheaper.

Enchantment of the Seas, RCCL

4 nights Bahamas

Certainly 'M' Inside has awesome solo rate.

December 9th 2013

Insides(M) coming up $239.92

Ocean view (H) $292.92

Great pricing. But not sure all states can get that rate. It was available for me in Ohio but showed a higher rate for others.

Another 0% Single supplement cruise :)

It appears they removed the single supplement

Wish I check CC before booking my first solo cruise. Husband passed away in 2011 and booked RCL cruise out of New Orleans in Dec. 13 on Serande of seas. Paid $1060 for 9 night for inside -- not great but not too back from reading these posts. Also, got OBC from Tr.Agent.

My question -- we have sailed on Celebrity 2 times but never RCL. When do I get my Crown and Anchor membership card? Do I need to call and apply?

Thanks so much for your help.

Wish I check CC before booking my first solo cruise. Husband passed away in 2011 and booked RCL cruise out of New Orleans in Dec. 13 on Serande of seas. Paid $1060 for 9 night for inside -- not great but not too back from reading these posts. Also, got OBC from Tr.Agent.

My question -- we have sailed on Celebrity 2 times but never RCL. When do I get my Crown and Anchor membership card? Do I need to call and apply?

Thanks so much for your help.

Call the Crown and Anchor program before you sail and let them know you're a member of the Captain's Club on Celebrity. Then you'll be automatically qualified for the equivalent benefits on RCL. When you're on board RCL get an application for the Crown and Anchor Society. Remember you accumulate points on either line separately. So in that regard your RCL cruise will count as your first for C&A. When you sail on either line in the future you will get the benefits or equivalent benefits of the highest level you have reached with either company. For moving up the ranks it's better to stay mostly with one line or the other. But it's a good idea for you to try RCL and see if you prefer one over the other. I don't think there's any card you get - just a number. When you get your sea pass card when you sail it will say Crown and Anchor and the level you're at. Just make sure you provide your respective membership number whenever you book more cruises in the future to accumulate your loyalty points. Hope this helps.