Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

No single supplement

OP thanks for posting.Lots of us use tapatalk and it doesnt allow us to see subject heading or titles for individual posts. I had to hop on my computer to see what you wrote in the post title

I have been preaching for years, requesting posters not to post important information in the title. Or just to please include it in the body also.

Thanks for sending a new reminder.

Adventure of the Seas from Southampton to San Juan, 13 nights for £500 4th November!! Inside cabin. Fabulous deal..... trying to get a flight back however.... that's a whole other story!!

I've been booked on this cruise for a long time. The price has dropped a bit since I paid!

Can anyone tell me if the cabins on Norwegian that are called studio are the ones for solo cruisers? Every cruise I've looked at shows the studio ones marked N/A. Even a year or more ahead.

Yes, those are the right cabins. They are only on a few of the Norwegian ships, though--are you maybe looking on ones that don't have them?

There are only a limited number on the ships, so it's entirely possible that they book up incredibly quickly.

Royal Caribbean's Quantum will also have solo cabins. In fact, I'm kinda stoked, because they'll have solo/studio cabins with both balconies and virtual balconies.

Richard/Tralfie

Royal Caribbean has 'quietly' added a category to the Serenade of the Seas called 'studio interior' (SI) that has no relationship to NCLs, but interestingly only comes up when searching as a single, even though the cabin description states it is for up to 2 guests.

It prices at the same rate right now as the Q inside cabins that were also added on a recent re-fit. These are pricing at 170% for singles on 2014 sailings now, so no deals yet.

I am hoping they have plans to expand this category fleet-wide as it does arrive with the new Quantum of the Seas in November 2014 and that it can be used to sell 'non-supplement' cruises in the future.

I have a 'studio balcony' (SB) booked on the Quantum maiden voyage at the introductory rate that was at about 130% of standard balcony at that time.

It would be great if they would start having more cabins dedicated for 'solo' travelers on every sailing without having to always hunt for 'deals', even though there if fun in that as well.

Royal Caribbean has 'quietly' added a category to the Serenade of the Seas called 'studio interior' (SI) that has no relationship to NCLs, but interestingly only comes up when searching as a single, even though the cabin description states it is for up to 2 guests.

It prices at the same rate right now as the Q inside cabins that were also added on a recent re-fit. These are pricing at 170% for singles on 2014 sailings now, so no deals yet.

I am hoping they have plans to expand this category fleet-wide as it does arrive with the new Quantum of the Seas in November 2014 and that it can be used to sell 'non-supplement' cruises in the future.

I have a 'studio balcony' (SB) booked on the Quantum maiden voyage at the introductory rate that was at about 130% of standard balcony at that time.

It would be great if they would start having more cabins dedicated for 'solo' travelers on every sailing without having to always hunt for 'deals', even though there if fun in that as well.

I couldn't agree more! It is really about time the cruise industry paid more attention to Solo cruisers. It is a demographic that I think will be increasing in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Cruises for solos from Port Canaveral: (Price includes taxes)

Carnival Sensation 4-nite Nov 10, 2013 - $232.33

Carnival Sensation 4-nite Nov 14, 2013 - $242.35

Carnival Ecstacy 5-nite Oct 21, 2013 - $262.44

Carnival Ecstacy 5-nite Oct 26, 2013 - $262.44

Carnival Ecstacy 5-nite Nov 9, 2013 - $262.44

Carnival Ecstacy 5-nite Nov 18, 2013 - $252.44

hey cruise pup,

are you saying ncl has solo rates on non-solo cabins, if so, how do you score one?

Just request the rates for 1 passenger. I usually do a lot better than the NCL studio rates. Depends on the single supplement rate. Edited by cruise pup

Yes, those are the right cabins. They are only on a few of the Norwegian ships, though--are you maybe looking on ones that don't have them?

The weird thing is that I emailed one of the NCL guys who kept sending me emails and told him I was looking for a solo cruise and could he help. I asked him to email me first with any choices of 2014 cruises. Not to phone. So he emailed me with several cruises and then when I looked at them there wasn't one of them that had the studio cabins available. I emailed him back and asked him why he sent me those choices if they weren't available and haven't heard a word back from him since. I think I need to talk to someone else, right?

Cruises for solos from Port Canaveral: (Price includes taxes)

Carnival Sensation 4-nite Nov 10, 2013 - $232.33

Carnival Sensation 4-nite Nov 14, 2013 - $242.35

Carnival Ecstacy 5-nite Oct 21, 2013 - $262.44

Carnival Ecstacy 5-nite Oct 26, 2013 - $262.44

Carnival Ecstacy 5-nite Nov 9, 2013 - $262.44

Carnival Ecstacy 5-nite Nov 18, 2013 - $252.44

How do you find these?

This is for any category cabin

Carnival Imagination, 3-Nt Bahamas from Miami, 11/1, 11/15, 11/29/13

Carnival Inspiration, 3-Nt Ensenada from Los Angeles, 9/20, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/29/13

Carnival Sensation, 3-Nt Bahamas from Port Canaveral, 10/10, 10/31, 12/12/13

Carnival Ecstasy, 4-Nt Bahamas from Port Canaveral, 10/3, 10/31, 11/14, 12/12/13

Carnival Elation, 4-Nt Cozumel from New Orleans, 11/21/13

Carnival Fascination, 4-Nt Bahamas from Jacksonville, 11/21, 12/5/13

Carnival Inspiration, 4-Nt Catalina & Ensenada from Los Angeles, 10/7, 10/14, 10/28, 11/18, 12/9/13

Carnival Miracle, 4-Nt Catalina & Ensenada from Los Angeles, 10/2/13

Carnival Paradise, 4-Nt Cozumel from Tampa, 10/24, 11/21/13

Carnival Sensation, 4-Nt Bahamas from Port Canaveral, 11/10, 11/17, 12/8/13

Carnival Triumph, 4-Nt Cozumel from Galveston, 10/31/13

Carnival Ecstasy, 5-Nt Bahamas from Port Canaveral, 10/21, 10/26, 11/4, 11/9, 11/18/13

Carnival Elation, 5-Nt Western Caribbean from New Orleans, 10/14, 11/11, 11/30/13

Carnival Fantasy, 5-Nt Bahamas from Charleston, 11/14/13

Carnival Freedom, 5-Nt Western Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale, 12/9/13

Carnival Fascination, 5-Nt Bahamas from Jacksonville, 10/14, 10/19, 11/25, 11/30/13

Carnival Legend, 5-Nt Western Caribbean from Tampa, 10/21/13

Carnival Paradise, 5-Nt Western Caribbean from Tampa, 10/25, 11/30, 12/9/13

Carnival Victory, 5-Nt Exotic Eastern Caribbean from Miami, 11/25/13

Carnival Miracle, 5-Nt Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles, 10/13, 12/1/13

Carnival Fantasy, 5-Nt Exotic Eastern Caribbean from Charleston, 11/2/13

Carnival Valor, 7-Nt Southern Caribbean from San Juan, 12/8, 12/15/13

I understand rooms are limited. Contact whoever you contact to take advantage if you are interested.

Do you know of any good deals in Feb. or is that to far away to book deals?