Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Also, some of those rates are for gty categories (e.g. X, XN, Z) and a lot of times they don't make them available to singles. But at the moment these are more like the rates per person based on double occupancy.quote]

All categories available on the 17th online and then the inside on the 31st. I had not checked any other sailings.

I called and resolutions was able to help as the 110% offer is on.

Okay I'm going the opposite way. Had a friend ask me to price for her to join me on the same cruise as me. She didn't mind inside just loved the no single supplement. When I priced it with the same TA it has increased by 300£ . And no inside cabins just outside the same as me. From her point of view she,s now not interested, but from mine I have a question. Does that mean my cruise has got popular. If so should I start another roll call for msc orchestra transatlantic, genoa to brazil over Halloween !

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I targeted this week based on how pricing was looking a couple months ago, so already arranged the week off. I was actually planning a MED cruise with Liberty or Legend, but held off and now was able to grab this deal.

This is a weekend offer only. The preview sale will go into effect from Monday AM and then open to all on Tuesday. The preview sale has the Neighborhood Balcony at 699 with 110% so you can get an X for same price today.

Even happier as was able to grab the Renaissance 17th / Port Everglades for pre-cruise the 30th at $62 on Hotwire and then post-cruise at $56 on Priceline.

The fares are:

faresingletotalInside Z549598722.14Oceanview Y649713837.14Balcony X699770894.14

Which ship and sail date (both month and day) are you talking about? Plus what kind of fares are those?

Edited by cruise pup

$722.14 for a 7-nite cruise on RCI Oasis of the Seas out of Ft. Lauderdale, 17Aug, 31Aug, 14Sept, & 28 Sept.

$894.14 if you want a balcony.

The only prices I am seeing like this are for the Weekly specials which won't be available until Monday for C&A people and Tuesday for non C&A people. Also, some of those rates are for gty categories (e.g. X, XN, Z) and a lot of times they don't make them available to singles. But at the moment these are more like the rates per person based on double occupancy. Or did I not look in the right place? But it would be great if it happens!

They're available for purchase now and I have booked! The prices are for a solo passenger and include tax.

BK is correct. I did a dummy booking for the Aug 17 sailing & the price for balcony was $549 (Oasis) solo Without taxes. I'm going to try & book for the Allure & join eight other family members already booked. I just a hunch on This past Friday to check before I booked and lo & behold the upcoming Tuesday sale revealed great pricing. I will let you guys know what happens tommorrow. My family will be relieved that I will be joining them after weeks of pressure.

It was possible to book for Oasis online at the sale pricing in the wee hours of the morning. If not call RCI to inquire.

Only the 17th of August was still showing these fare online. When I called they were able to open one for me to book on another date. They had 12 hour system maintenance going on just after I called yesterday though.

If C&A member preview sale on Monday will offer similar fares, if not it will be open for all on Tuesday.

:)

So, after checking the sales pdf one last time last Friday I noticed the 110% supplement being offered on the Tuesday/Wed sale event.

So after calling several reps this weekend I was able to book it (after trying with four RCI reps this morning). Here are my observations.

1- If your a Crown & Anchor member stay away from the 866-562-7625 number. It's the main 24hr line & each rep I talked to either had no clue, or could not, would not accomodate my request this morning before or after 9:00am EST. In addition they were nasty. Just awful, and I'm pretty low maint.

2- Crown & Anchor members try this number 800-205-9812. Rings in Oregon, for some reason the rep was much better attitude. I ask for resolutions and the rep asked for some background info. I gave him the quotes from the Tue sales event pdf and explained that since I'm a C&A member I wanted to take advantage of the preview booking.

3- The rep, Chris who was great, put me on hold, came back and said he'd figured it out (resolutions told him to put in a special sales code). He did and:

I have a oceanview balcony GTY on 8/25/13 sailing of Allure of the Seas. Price was $911.00 and with taxes & the 110% supp kicking in I paid $1,035. I will purchase my insurance today via insuremytrip.com.

Just wanted to share my experience for anyone looking to take advantage of a good rate. My family is happy that I'm joining them. It took some patience, time and effort, but if you're nice, persistant and are informed you can make it happen.

Take care & happy sailing to all.;)

Anyone looking for a TA next Spring? Independence of the Seas is coming up at ZERO single supplement for the May 4, 2014 sailing from Miami to Southampton - 14 days. Insides are $688 (plus taxes), balconies are $1153 (plus taxes) - some nice stops in the caribbean as well! I've booked even though I'm not sure I can get the days off work, but I have till February to try and work that out...

I just booked the 3/24 Sapphire Princess for $28.40 + $70 taxes for an inside single.

Well it seems like Princess legal team figured a way out of the pricing errors.

On my two b2b cruises I booked 4/4 and 4/7 I received this tonight: (glad I did not book a flight)

VOYAGE CANCELLATION - SAPPHIRE PRINCESS - APRIL 4, 2014

We regret to advise you that due to deployment changes, Sapphire Princess voyage H419 departing April 4, 2014, has been cancelled. Any deposit made on this booking can be transferred to a new voyage, including Sapphire Princess' 3-day West Coast Getaway sailings departing January 13, 2014 - March 31, 2014 (voyages H402, H412N, H413N, H415, H416, H418N*). Should you decide not to rebook at this time, you will receive a full refund of your cruise fare, transfers, Princess Vacation Protection, pre- and post-cruise hotel packages, and government fees and taxes. Please contact us at 1-800-774-6237 (North America); 0843 3740014 (United Kingdom); 13 24 88 (Australia); 0800 780717 (New Zealand) to advise us of your plans. In the event that we do not hear from you within 30 days, we will process a refund of any deposit which will be refunded to the original form of payment. We sincerely apologize for any disappointment and look forward to welcoming you onboard a Princess ship in the future.

*Voyage H418N (March 31, 2014) will be open for sale on August 21, 2013.

On my two b2b cruises I booked 4/4 and 4/7 I received this tonight: (glad I did not book a flight)

Yeah, I got that also. I had 3/31, 4/4, and 4/7 booked; 3/31 got changed to 3-day versus 4-day, and the other 2 were canceled. Will call tomorrow to cancel the 3/31 cruise...thankfully I have not made any nonrefundable plans.

Sorry that happened to you. But i doubt that they made deployment changes based on a few solos booking cheap cabins.

Some of us got cheap deals in March and looks like those are still good to go.

I wonder if some of the changes ( the cancellations) were due to a charter.

Will let you know if i get anything from them re: march booking.

Anyone looking for a TA next Spring? Independence of the Seas is coming up at ZERO single supplement for the May 4, 2014 sailing from Miami to Southampton - 14 days. Insides are $688 (plus taxes), balconies are $1153 (plus taxes) - some nice stops in the caribbean as well! I've booked even though I'm not sure I can get the days off work, but I have till February to try and work that out...

Thanks, I'm using this as a placeholder for a spring sailing.

I booked the 5/8 cruise and haven't gotten any word from Princess yet on its fate, but it's not looking good. According to the thread below, the Sapphire will be sent to Asia instead:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1897058

I booked the Queen Mary 2 this morning

Oct. 15,2013 12 nights New York / New York

single inside. I'm a past guest and senior.....I don't know if that mattered in pricing.

cruise/ port fee / tax $1225.36 There may have been a booking fee also in this total.

The agent is giving a ship board credit.

I just checked for the Allure Sept 15th sailing and the interiors start at $1,200, which is not a bad price, but too much ... oh well, I'll enjoy my Jewel cruise and some extra days in San Juan :D

Looks like the 8/15 Allure is going to be on next weeks Sales Event with that 110% supplement http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

I booked the Queen Mary 2 this morning

Oct. 15,2013 12 nights New York / New York

single inside. I'm a past guest and senior.....I don't know if that mattered in pricing.

cruise/ port fee / tax $1225.36 There may have been a booking fee also in this total.

The agent is giving a ship board credit.

Thanks so much for this post. I have been wanting to take another QM2 cruise out of NYC but their prices have gone up sky high. This is actually cheaper than the 10 night Caribbean I took years ago. Got the obc too!

It helped me decide to cancel a Serenade of the Seas cruise I booked for November. That would have meant flying to Barcelona and back from New Orleans. Really nice cruise but that won't compare to QM2! See you there.

Hi. Just wondering: What if you had booked a (non-refundable) flight - and did not buy a vacation protection plan?

Looks like the 8/15 Allure is going to be on next weeks Sales Event with that 110% supplement http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Thanks for sharing but the logistics of changing my current plans would increase that cost greatly. I would have to cancel a portion of my flight as I am currently flying into San Juan on the 19th, which is non refundable and then book another flight and the cruise, although affordable, would add quite a bit onto that.

It's nice to dream about but I'll have to pass on that amazing offer.

Sent from my iPhone using the Cruise Critic App