Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Just request the rates for 1 passenger. I usually do a lot better than the NCL studio rates. Depends on the single supplement rate.

thanks!

hey, from your experience, is it better to 'call' on the phone--as opposed to going online--or have you noticed a marked difference in either way?

Hi Ryan, Looks like you're a pretty experienced cruiser. Can you tell me how you book an early seating for all meals please? Thankyou. Buff

On Carnival you can go into Manage my Cruise and edit the seating time. I would think Royal would have something the same. If you can't find it, then phone them. Early seating fills up the fastest so you'd be wise to do it right away.

Sorry, misunderstanding. I saw where they are listed on a post but what I meant was how does one find these in the first place?

You can check the travel agents carnival site to see if they add new sailings.

https://www.goccl.com

If you look on the lower right hand side it shows single occupancy deal with a pdf of current applicable sailings.

You can check the travel agents carnival site to see if they add new sailings.

https://www.goccl.com

If you look on the lower right hand side it shows single occupancy deal with a pdf of current applicable sailings.

TwizzlersAddict: Great information!!! Thanks for sharing this. Do you know if any of the other cruise lines have something similar?

:D Some of these are fantastic prices for solos.

The Serenade 15 night ocean voyage with 110% supplement for about $320 (inside) would be great. With taxes of about $105 that is $425 or under $29 a day as a solo. A balcony would now be about $74 a day but this may come down closer to the 27 November sailing.

:D Some of these are fantastic prices for solos.

The Serenade 15 night ocean voyage with 110% supplement for about $320 (inside) would be great. With taxes of about $105 that is $425 or under $29 a day as a solo. A balcony would now be about $74 a day but this may come down closer to the 27 November sailing.

Guess it was an error and those low indide rates were for 3rd/4th passengers.

Still a few nice solo deals.

guess I probably should let the fact that they only have me one promo on a b2b go... How they don't remove the one they have me on 2nd cruise

LOL...I was getting excited! Glad they fixed it before I started canceling stuff! :o

Yes. Amazing how many errors on that one. The 110% supplements are gone except for just 2 of the Oasis sailings.

I was going to book the Serenade TA and leave the ship in Tenerife for those price..... well...to good to be true.

I had a feeling that something was wrong. There were no categories listed for those super cheap rates. Just another example of the incompetence one encounters now that the experienced employees are canned and replaced by workers with poor clerical skills.

Edited by cruise pup

Checked the website for special pricing (10/1 to 10/3/13) for Celebrity and there is a great last minute deal for the repositioning cruise on the Summit from Bayonne to San Juan on 10/19/13. Y (Oceanview Guarantee) is $349 and Z (Inside Guarantee) is $299 and Single Supplement is 150%.

I booked this cruise in February when they were offering OBC.

Sorry that happened to you. But i doubt that they made deployment changes based on a few solos booking cheap cabins.

Some of us got cheap deals in March and looks like those are still good to go.

I wonder if some of the changes ( the cancellations) were due to a charter.

Will let you know if i get anything from them re: march booking.

Well I just cancellation notice for my March 21, 2014 solo booking at the great price. Email sites deployment changes and says that I can move deposit to another cruise between January 1 and March 31, 2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Well I just cancellation notice for my March 21, 2014 solo booking at the great price. Email sites deployment changes and says that I can move deposit to another cruise between January 1 and March 31, 2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Me too which means all of my booked cruises have been cancelled. What ticks me off is I cancelled a terrific cruise on RCCL out of Cape Liberty to take these cruises. Now the deal with RCCL is gone as well as the Princess cruises. No, not a tragedy, but annoying none the less.

Several Royal Freedom of the seas Western caribbean sailings Sept 2014 to December 2014

9/14/14, 9/28/14, 10/12/14, 10/26/14, 11/9/14, 12/7/14

Promenade cabins for $648.40 total

Who knows maybe its another error lol

How many nights? Is this a Weekly Special rate or is it the going rate?

How many nights? Is this a Weekly Special rate or is it the going rate?

I just put a hold in for Dec 14 2014 which is Eastern Caribbean $651.00 Cdn$ All In for Promenade Cabin.

Port Canaveral

Coco Cay

Cruising

St Thomas

St Maarten

Cruising

Cruising

Does RCCL honour the rate if it's an error?

Seven night cruise out of port Canaveral

Labadee

Falmouth

Cozumel

Grand Cayman

Looks like a going rate.

The odd thing is the promenade cabin is much cheaper than the regular inside.

That's happened. I've seen ocean views go for less than insides. I once sailed the Monarch in the superior ocean view for less than the price of the regular ocean view.