Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

just booked it on the ncl uk website. the conversion rate totalled $531.60 for a guarantee and includes a free ubl with no gratuity fee of 18%.

what a deal!!

thanks everyone for your posts

Result, about time some of you US guys got the great deals we get in the UK.

Just booked 10 day eastern carribean out of Manhattan, NYC, on Norwegian Gem, inside cabin with FREE drinks package and $100 onbaord credit with NO single supplement! $899 11/23-12/3 sailing (over Thanksgiving)....cabin price of $899 is amazing! Drinks package worth over $500! and onboard credit too!

NCL Escape Inaurgural transatlantic 10 days Southampton to Miami Oct 29... Inside guarantee $974 plus $85 port/tax...$25 SBC.

UK solo inside total (fare, tax and UBP inc 18% ) £614==$940 (+ card charges).

US is $1156 for equivalent.($974 + $85 + $97)

Little point taking the OBC when there are better options on the CHOICE.

UK/EU the 18% on any free package is included,

The price you see is the price you pay for cruise, tax and choice.

Looks like a BH monday price drop the Escape TA droped as well

£347($535) is less than the cost of the UBP.

inside 2 pax is up at £279 serious bargain.

Thanks once again for posting the link for this cruise. I've booked it.

Booked a b2b western Mediterranean and Canary Islands adds up to 21 days with ncl leaving and finishing in Barcelona ! Drinks package worth £850 service charge £173 whole package on the epic £1551[emoji9][emoji9][emoji9][emoji9][emoji9] just to pay for flights £160 return!!!! Separate!!!!!

Booked a b2b western Mediterranean and Canary Islands adds up to 21 days with ncl leaving and finishing in Barcelona ! Drinks package worth £850 service charge £173 whole package on the epic £1551[emoji9][emoji9][emoji9][emoji9][emoji9] just to pay for flights £160 return!!!! Separate!!!!!

Dates and cabin type would help. Thanks.

I wonder if these will be gone forever? Looking at 1 person for any Sep/Oct sailing, lowest for a Balcony seems to be in the $1300-$1400 range.

If I don't find anything for 10/18; I'll skip this year and do a $849 studio on the Escape for 12/17/2016.

- I was looking at the 12/17/16 epic- but it is only 6 nights and not 7

Feb1st 2016 studio !,

Feb1st 2016 studio !,

Epic is the 3 Feb. are you sure you are the 1st?

with epic booked as a B2B you get the Choice as a 21n you don't.

There is at least one UK TA doing discounts on NCL prices.

3rd Feb 21nights Solo £1415(inc grats) and should be able to knock another £50 of as there is a £50 service fee on each trial booking

3rd 21night(no UBP ) is £1120. solo studio.

can't name the TA so shop around for that target price.

Edited by insidecabin

Keep thinking about a Mediterranean cruise. BUT I did a trans Atlantic once and then flew from Madrid to Miami.

I felt the TA and then the flight home were both never ending. Especially the flight. Any suggestions?

How do you handle it or is it just me?

If you felt the TA was "never ending", then that type of cruise isn't for you.

I love TAs. I enjoy the relaxing nature of sea days, the ability to get to know fellow passengers and the lower prices a transatlantic offers. But they're not for everyone.

If you like a longer cruise but want it to be more port intensive, why not try a back to back? I combined an 11 day western Med with a 10 day eastern Med for a total of 21 days at sea with plenty of ports.

Keep thinking about a Mediterranean cruise. BUT I did a trans Atlantic once and then flew from Madrid to Miami.

I felt the TA and then the flight home were both never ending. Especially the flight. Any suggestions?

How do you handle it or is it just me?

It is certainly not for everyone. I flew to Rome and took RCL back to Texas, stopped in Portugal.2 weeks. Same thing taking the ship from Florida to Hawaii, lots of sea days at the beginning.

NCL Jade 10/29/15 16 night transatlantic/repositioning cruise. Barcelona to Houston. $814 inside solo, ov $934.

Cruise, tax, UBP and UBP 18%

UK inside(IF) £489 == $760 ($915 for an OK OV).

US inside (IX) coming up at $1107 for me on NCL.com

Don't forget if houston is not convenient you can jump ship in Miami or book the 13n version.

The star from dover to Tampa is still the deal

13n OCt 6 £347($540) (Cruise, tax, UBP and UBP 18% total)