Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

It's actually now $599 less $150 OBC (and more from your TA) but the cabins come in and out of availability. Check again later and you might find it.

Sent from my iPad

I had this issue with another trip, they came up overnight US time but would go by morning, probably a limited release of Z grade and review each day.

I caught a cabin in the UK at the same equivilent price in the end.

It's actually now $599 less $150 OBC (and more from your TA) but the cabins come in and out of availability. Check again later and you might find it.

Sent from my iPad

JUst checked US site for SOLO (liberty 1 Nov) up to watch the moon 3am here.

Cruise Fare:$599.00

Taxes, fees and port expenses:$156.60

Onboard Credit $150.00

Per Person Total:$755.60

Edited by insidecabin

Still there but different pricing.

Cruise Fare:10

Hi! I saw the prices for the Escape on Feb 20th. ;) It seems to me the best bet is to go through the UK NCL site, as I do want a studio and I would use the UBP. I just wasn't sure if- as a US citizen- I am better off trying to find an TA in the UK or just using the NCL UK site. Thanks for your help!

I have cruised during that week for the past 2 years and prices really came down on the Epic as we got closer (less than $400 pp studio)- somehow I don't think that will happen on a new ship, especially with all the changes.

Hi! I saw the prices for the Escape on Feb 20th. ;) It seems to me the best bet is to go through the UK NCL site, as I do want a studio and I would use the UBP. I just wasn't sure if- as a US citizen- I am better off trying to find an TA in the UK or just using the NCL UK site. Thanks for your help!

I have cruised during that week for the past 2 years and prices really came down on the Epic as we got closer (less than $400 pp studio)- somehow I don't think that will happen on a new ship, especially with all the changes.

Looking at the history it seems the Epic prices started to drop around Xmas so a bit to go yet,

The big question going forward is where will CHOICE go next and would any price drops cover the loss of the UBP.

For the Feb 16 cruise I am looking at, the price has yet to come down to this years prices, only has UBP and not two choices, with flights become an issue, and the choice change on Wed/Thurs.

If anything l owe NCL money, this years was so cheap.

UNless you can find a UK TA with a decent add on I would probably stick with NCL(uk) and then if you need to deal with people get a NCLUK PCC.

Looking at the history it seems the Epic prices started to drop around Xmas so a bit to go yet,

The big question going forward is where will CHOICE go next and would any price drops cover the loss of the UBP.

For the Feb 16 cruise I am looking at, the price has yet to come down to this years prices, only has UBP and not two choices, with flights become an issue, and the choice change on Wed/Thurs.

If anything l owe NCL money, this years was so cheap.

UNless you can find a UK TA with a decent add on I would probably stick with NCL(uk) and then if you need to deal with people get a NCLUK PCC.

Thanks! I tried to Google UK TA and didn't have any luck. Thanks for the advice! :) Probably best to stick with NCL.

Edited by DeBlonde1

RC is having a 72 hour “sale” on Anthem of the Seas. Factor in your balcony discount and OBC from TA and rates aren’t too bad.

Thank you for the heads up. Just booked Anthem in a solo guaranty inside cabin for $1,176.12 that includes prepaid gratuities for May 14, 2016. I would rather stick with Royal than go to a different line. Now I can cancel the NCL cruise I booked.

How close to the cruise date did you book to get that low rate?

Piggybacking on this post. Booking thru RCCL website.

November 22, 2015

$1189.14 - inside gty

Cruise fare $1648.50

TFP 140.64

Discount (600.00)

Price $1189.14

OBC $150.00

I did end up booking this Anthem OTS cruise 11/22/15. But the strangest thing happened after I booked my inside GTY. I booked it and proceeded to book my entertainment. When I went back to the reservation screen that shows your reservation info my cabin number was displayed. It was less than 30 minutes and I had my GTY cabin assigned. And it was a large inside w/ a virtual balcony to boot. I WAS SUPER EXCITED!!!

55 DAYS AND I HAVE A DATE W/ THE ANTHEM OF THE SEAS!!!

How close to the cruise date did you book to get that low rate?

Looks like I booked on Feb 6th in 2014 and on the 7th in 2015- definitely a risk by waiting so long- but Epic has a lot of studios and that week must not be too popular. Flights were more expensive than the cruise. LOL This year I am going to do Escape and I just don't think the prices will come down that far again. I have to decide soon if I want that free UBP or if I want to gamble! ;)

I have to decide soon if I want that free UBP or if I want to gamble! ;)

Don't know how reliable but I got a wisper the UBP is staying but not for insides/studio on the next UK choice.

The promo info will have gone out to TA's by now but they want you to book so many will just say current promo ending.

Looks like I booked on Feb 6th in 2014 and on the 7th in 2015- definitely a risk by waiting so long- but Epic has a lot of studios and that week must not be too popular. Flights were more expensive than the cruise. LOL This year I am going to do Escape and I just don't think the prices will come down that far again. I have to decide soon if I want that free UBP or if I want to gamble! ;)

Whew that is cutting it close. Looks like we're on the same cruise. I just booked my airfare on Sunday. I'm a procrastinator though. :D

Don't know how reliable but I got a wisper the UBP is staying but not for insides/studio on the next UK choice.

The promo info will have gone out to TA's by now but they want you to book so many will just say current promo ending.

Ok, thanks! I do want that studio- and that UBP...my clock is ticking then! lol

Oh- and See you on board, Cooley! We are getting close now!! :)

I just got a decent price on Norwegian Sun 17 and 14 day San Diego - Chile, Chile-Buenos Aires

Nov. 4-21 21-Dec 5 2015, 31 days. Prices vary, I had future cruise certificate an credit card points, but if anyone is interested in them look em up. My cost is approx. $3100 solo inside guarantee. I got over $500 obc, 6 free pay dinners for 2 on 2nd leg , and will get platinum perks on both. Return air to lax was $620.

If anyone else is interested it'd be great to meet ya onboard!

I just got a decent price on Norwegian Sun 17 and 14 day San Diego - Chile, Chile-Buenos Aires

Nov. 4-21 21-Dec 5 2015, 31 days. Prices vary, I had future cruise certificate an credit card points, but if anyone is interested in them look em up. My cost is approx. $3100 solo inside guarantee. I got over $500 obc, 6 free pay dinners for 2 on 2nd leg , and will get platinum perks on both. Return air to lax was $620.

If anyone else is interested it'd be great to meet ya onboard!

That is an amazing deal!! Ugh I can't wait to be retired.

I've got a few today.

Serenade Of The Seas, all studio cabins, all roundtrip Ft Lauderdale:

Nov 2'15, 11 days, $936+$102+$143 = $1181 ($107 a day)

Nov 13'15, 10 days, $784+$117+$130 = $1030 ($103 a day)

Dec 4'15, 10 days, $852+$115+$130 = $1097 ($110 a day)

---

Cunard Queen Mary 2, Nov 25'15, 8 day Transatlantic New York to London. 250th anniversary crossing (possible special activities?).

Balcony is $1048+$69+$92 = $1209 ($151 a day)

(inside & oceanview same price)

---

Celebrity Eclipse Transatlantic, 15 days, London to Miami leaving Nov 1'15. It's back to the price from a couple of weeks ago.

Inside $1487+$160+194 = $1841 ($123 a day)

October 13, 2015 ....NCL Sun.... San Diego roundtrip 11 days Mexican Riviera. Family Inside Cabin: $962 total.

October 29, 2015 ... NCL Jade 16 nights TransAtlantic Barcelona to Houston. Inside Guarantee Cabin $846 total.

Edited by IrieBajan54

Has anyone booked an inside solo and been upgraded to an ocean view?

Slightly better. Originally booked SI studio gty on Quantum, price matched up to an OV gty after final payment and was eventually assigned a D8 balcony on the May 2 TA. My cost was around $136 per night. The deck 6, secondmost forward cabin.

Might be a "glitch" but check out Adventure of the Seas for 3/12/16

Currently showing categories Int/OV/Balcony/Junior Suite for $380 for a solo. Don't know if they will honor it. Yesterday a JS was $5188....

They fixed that quick. I'm showing $3,223 for a solo balcony.

Slightly better. Originally booked SI studio gty on Quantum, price matched up to an OV gty after final payment and was eventually assigned a D8 balcony on the May 2 TA. My cost was around $136 per night. The deck 6, secondmost forward cabin.

Wow....That was a good deal.:)