Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Norwegian Star 12 days leaving Sept 24'15. Copenhagen to Dover, UK sailing around the British Isles.

Guarantee inside is $699 + $150 tax + $162 tips = $1011. $84 a day all-in. Rate on Norwegian US site.

EMBARK Copenhagen (Denmark)

Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Portland (England)

Falmouth (England)

Cork (Cobh) (Ireland)

Dublin (Ireland)

Belfast (Northern Ireland)

Inverness (Invergordon) (Scotland)

Edinburgh (Newhaven) (Scotland)

DISEMBARK London (Dover) (England)

Just booked a last minute cruise on Norwegian Gem for this Saturday. Rate of inside gty single is $599. (no single supplement) + 177.57 (taxes and fees). I am also getting the Ultimate Beverage Package thrown in which required an additional $68.04 to cover the gratuities (for only the package) but if I use it just for wine at dinner it will work out well (and who's saying that's all I'll be using it for?). The ship is virtually sold out so I'm surprised they were still offering this deal. Now all I have to do is endure these two days until I board. I usually head directly to the dining room for lunch when I board but I might stop a t the bar first. LOL

Norwegian Star 12 days leaving Sept 24'15. Copenhagen to Dover, UK sailing around the British Isles.

Guarantee inside is $699 + $150 tax + $162 tips = $1011. $84 a day all-in. Rate on Norwegian US site.

EMBARK Copenhagen (Denmark)

Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Portland (England)

Falmouth (England)

Cork (Cobh) (Ireland)

Dublin (Ireland)

Belfast (Northern Ireland)

Inverness (Invergordon) (Scotland)

Edinburgh (Newhaven) (Scotland)

DISEMBARK London (Dover) (England)

Make sure to visit the titanic if it's a bad day and do a black taxis tour round Belfast ! When you come visit my home town!

Epic is the 3 Feb. are you sure you are the 1st?

with epic booked as a B2B you get the Choice as a 21n you don't.

There is at least one UK TA doing discounts on NCL prices.

3rd Feb 21nights Solo £1415(inc grats) and should be able to knock another £50 of as there is a £50 service fee on each trial booking

3rd 21night(no UBP ) is £1120. solo studio.

can't name the TA so shop around for that target price.

Sorry yes it is the 3rd but I'm sticking with what I got I nearly was paying 800 on top of 1100 which didn't include gratuities[emoji21]because the only give drink packages as bargains up to 15 days. Someone on cc told me about back to back.[emoji12][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

John&LaLa...I assume that 1jazzylady crossed the Panama Canal to get from Florida to California, and then Hawaii. Is that what you were asking?

Pam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monitoring NCL Getaway for October but don't want to pay 100% supplement. Prices are great for 2 people. Anyone know of great solo prices for October?

Sorry to be dense, but I'm still amazed you can leave Florida, go to Hawaii and end up in San Diego in 14 days.

I was thinking that they went from Florida to San Diego, then to Hawaii. Back to back. The original poster says they didn't do that, but I think it's possible.

Pam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done a few Solo cruises. I find them difficult to find out about. Does anyone know of a good way to find them? I prefer to cruise during the colder months but just about any time would be good for me. Thank You in advance!

I am trying to understand your question. I cruise solo all the time.

(it is the only way I cruise). I look for an itinerary that interests

me and then I see if it is within my budget.

Are you looking for a "Singles Cruise".......I would say use Google

and type in "Singles Cruises".......see what pops up.

I'm actually looking for good prices for Solo Cruises. I don't mind paying a supplement but a 100% supplement is NO bargain for a Solo cruiser! Yes, having your own cabin and selecting what and when you want to do something is awesome. Both of my Solo Cruises were with Carnival. One didn't have a supplement and the other was 30%. Right now if you select Single cruise rates, with Carnival, you will be shown a 100% supplement and sometimes that rate is even higher if you don't check the double occupancy rate first. So if anyone knows the 'secret' to finding where the good Solo Cruise rates are I would be grateful!

I'm actually looking for good prices for Solo Cruises. I don't mind paying a supplement but a 100% supplement is NO bargain for a Solo cruiser! Yes, having your own cabin and selecting what and when you want to do something is awesome. Both of my Solo Cruises were with Carnival. One didn't have a supplement and the other was 30%. Right now if you select Single cruise rates, with Carnival, you will be shown a 100% supplement and sometimes that rate is even higher if you don't check the double occupancy rate first. So if anyone knows the 'secret' to finding where the good Solo Cruise rates are I would be grateful!

Thanks for your detailed explanation. I thought you were looking for

"singles cruises" but now I can see you are looking for cruises with lower

pricing for solos.

Sorry, I can't help too much on that one. I no longer look at the Single

Supplement and haven't for many years. I know it is part of the price

I pay. I just look at the total price of the cruise and if that is within

my pricepoint.

I do know NCL has "Studio Cabins" and from reading many threads on

here, they are lower in price. So you might check NCL and see if you

are interested in any of their cruises.

Edited by Lois R

I recommend you read this excellent section of CC if you haven't already.

Then Google something like No Single Supplement Cruise.

We can't post external links here, I think.

Monitoring NCL Getaway for October but don't want to pay 100% supplement. Prices are great for 2 people. Anyone know of great solo prices for October?

If you're willing to go transatlantic, NCL Jade 16 days leaving Barcelona on Oct 29 is now $674+$127+216 = $1017 ($64 a day).

If you prefer US roundtrip, NCL Sun 11 days to Mexico from San Diego on either Oct 2 or 13 is at or just under $100 a day (fare+tax+tips) depending on which date, and whether you go inside or OV.