WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

I love this Board! I'm looking for a restaurant manager named Martin. I don't know exactly where he's from... somewhere in Europe. The last I heard, he was on the Constellation in the summer of 2016. Does anyone recall meeting him on board recently? Please send update if you can. Thanks.

Martin Gazovic ? and I'm sure I saw him on Connie in January

You'll find his profile photo on FB to see if its him or not :D

Does anyone know who will be on Reflection for the April 1 sailing? Will Sue Denning still be on board?

There another thread for a current (live) Reflection review... and the OP states that Sue will be off the Reflection as of March 18 - and so will not be on board for the April 1 sailing :(

There another thread for a current (live) Reflection review... and the OP states that Sue will be off the Reflection as of March 18 - and so will not be on board for the April 1 sailing :(

I wonder if Sue will be coming back onboard for the May 8th cruise out of Rome. Anyone know?

What about the Captain of the Reflection in Europe?

I wonder if Sue will be coming back onboard for the May 8th cruise out of Rome. Anyone know?

What about the Captain of the Reflection in Europe?

Captain Skylogiannis Took over from A. Bouzakis Jan 21. My guess is that they will switch about April 21st.

I believe that Maarten Breuls will be on board for 6 months or so when he takes over from Sue.

If I've learned anything about staff changes over the years is that no one really knows for sure until they are actually spotted on board. Last minute changes are becoming more of a norm than an exception.

I'm not sure how this works - is there a posted diagram that shows who is on what ship? Is there a post number for that? I'm boarding Infinity in 3 weeks and would love to know who is on board.

I Haven't seen an Infinity update for quite a while. I only know that Captain Frantzis and Alejandro are on board.

I Haven't seen an Infinity update for quite a while. I only know that Captain Frantzis and Alejandro are on board.

You will have so much fun with Alejandro. He is fun loving crazy guy who is very accessible to passengers. Have fun Infinity passengers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Captain Skylogiannis Took over from A. Bouzakis Jan 21. My guess is that they will switch about April 21st.

I believe that Maarten Breuls will be on board for 6 months or so when he takes over from Sue.

Thank you! :(

If I've learned anything about staff changes over the years is that no one really knows for sure until they are actually spotted on board. Last minute changes are becoming more of a norm than an exception.

This is so true. My good friends son was a CD on RCCL. They would change him around and then he was permanently assigned the Navigator for a long while. Then once when he was on vacation, they pulled him back and had him take over for someone that was sick. He took a leave of absence, and Royal asked him to come back and do a special sailing for one of their new ships where the President of RCCL was going to be onboard. he is now working land side.

:D

OMG... We leave for Panama Canal cruise on Infinity mid April. Please, please, please tell me Alejandro will still be on infinity! I would take a cruise just to have him as CD!!! He is the best ever!!

I was on summit last week, captain Alex was wonderful!

She's been in port in Cozumel since Monday. Something with propulsion. Left today. She was doing 18 knots on her way back to Port Everglades which makes me think it's fixed. They are bypassing the last 2 stops and heading straight back.

:D

OMG... We leave for Panama Canal cruise on Infinity mid April. Please, please, please tell me Alejandro will still be on infinity! I would take a cruise just to have him as CD!!! He is the best ever!!

I just double-checked to make sure I didn't write this :D. I'll be on that cruise too, and have been known to make that comment about being willing to take a cruise if I could guarantee Alejandro as CD! My worry now is that he might be due a vacation :eek:. I keep looking at this thread with trepidation.