WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Just boarded Equinox for 2/10 & 2/20 sailings. MC Concierge is the very efficient and personable Jole Jacoby. Attached is today's "In the Spotlight" for listing of key officers. c24ba9119a1cce83138b724105e101be.jpg

DJ is DJ EQ.

House band: Nu Image

Classical duo: Emotions Duo

Solo guitarist: Peter Henry

Jane

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As an FYI, the Guest Relations Manager is changing towards the end of your current sailing... Simona Stumberger is coming onboard Feb 16 to replace Monica.... FWIW.

Have a fabulous cruise, see you onboard for the Mardi Gras sailing!

Really hope he's still onboard on the 20th. He's very personable and quite visible around the ship and likes to chat. We really enjoyed his talk in the theater about his Hollywood stunt man days.

Yes John Grantham, cruise director has an interesting past. I enjoyed one of his presentations that was in the main theatre sharing his life story. Very successful career. I will say, however, that he does the same things every cruise. We've sailed with him more than 6 times (all on the Summit) and every cruise over several years is exactly the same. Its getting really tired. I think like all business people, you need to stretch, get out of the comfort of doing things the same ole way and try new ideas. I hope he does! We choose to not sail on the Summit again this winter season because we wanted a change. We are sailing on Equinox and I hope we don't get a repeat of his 60's, 70's and 80's trivia again.

Edited by Cruising Princess

Does anyone know how long Captain Dimitrios Kafetzis will be on the Silhouette? We're sailing in Aug this year and would to have him as our captain again.

Thanks.

Leslie

Capt Dimitrios came back from vacation on Feb 5. Based on 12 wks on 12 wks off, he should be on the Silhouette for all of August.

I think they do a month contract

Captain, Staff Captain, and HD do longer

Maybe things have changed since our July 2015 sailing on Eclipse. Sue Denning was our CD and she was on duty until early November, when she left for her Christmas New Year break in the UK.

We will be on the Summit 2nd week in August Will captain Kate be the captain?

Hard to say for sure, but she left for vacation in December 2016. As I understand it, the contracts run 3 months on and 3 months off. If that schedule holds true, there's a good chance she may be off during the 2nd week of August.

Randy

Heard that Chandru is now a future cruise sales director. We had just missed seeing him while he was on board helping out for a few days on one of our recent cruises.

Chandru was Future Sales Sirector on Constellation for New Years cruise. Ex CC Hostess Jonette was also in Duture Sales. Donna is in Future Cruises on Silhouette. Guess past CC Hosts have a home in Future cruises.