WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

I believe that Maarten Breuls will be on board for 6 months or so when he takes over from Sue.

Oh, no, I hope not! We had Maarten in December on the Reflection, and he was awful! Quite a let-down from Alex who had been on the Reflection in 2015.

We and guests traveling with us all complained about Maarten, and will be extremely disappointed if he's back. We never realized how much of a difference a CD could make until him.

Trying to find the updated spread sheet to see the staff for my Eclipse Transatlantic next month. Does any one know who will be crossing the pond?

On our 2/10/17 Equinox cruise, CD John Grantham told us he would be taking Eclipse over on the crossing and be on her for 2 months.

Jane

Oh, no, I hope not! We had Maarten in December on the Reflection, and he was awful! Quite a let-down from Alex who had been on the Reflection in 2015.

We and guests traveling with us all complained about Maarten, and will be extremely disappointed if he's back. We never realized how much of a difference a CD could make until him.

It's always interesting to hear/read the different reviews on CDs,

We had Maarten as a CD on a previous cruise and found him to be quite good & would be happy to cruise with him again,

It really would be a boring world if we all liked the same things/people,

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Trying to find the updated spread sheet to see the staff for my Eclipse Transatlantic next month. Does any one know who will be crossing the pond?

I'm almost certain it's John Grantham. Don't know anything about him though. I'm sure someone on here will

Mary x

I've cruised when John has been CD several times and mum and I think he is excellent. Amazing trivia knowledge and he's an ex stuntmen - if he does a talk on this go to it as it is hilarious and very interesting. Somebody said earlier that he would be CD on our 2nd April Eclipse cruise and I think we will all be happy with him.

Wendy

We agree with you about the importance of the CD's role. However we disagree about Alex vs Maarten.

Alex is no longer with Celebrity and we greatly prefer Maarten.

However we all have our favourites for a variety of reasons and we have to live with Celebrity's decision on who is onboard which ship.

I'm almost certain it's John Grantham. Don't know anything about him though. I'm sure someone on here will

Mary x

John was CD the season Eclipse was launched (2010) as he was experienced. We then had him again on Century (2012)

Thereafter Sue Denning was CD on Eclipse ( her ship) but I note she has moved recently to Millenium and Reflection. Where is sue now?

Wow. Maarten was Activity Manager on our TA in '15 and he was incredibly funny. He and Ben Pawney made quite a team.

Look forward to seeing him again.

Mary, I was hoping it was you but didn't want to put my foot in it!

Wendy, I've got so mixed up with all my RCs that I'm in!!!!! Please remind me where is our Sailaway meeting? I can't believe it.

Mary x

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Wendy, I've got so mixed up with all my RCs that I'm in!!!!! Please remind me where is our Sailaway meeting? I can't believe it.

Mary x

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

If I remember correctly it's the Sunset Bar after muster drill!

Silhouette as of March 19th:

Master: Dimitrios Kafetzis

Chief Engineer: Konstantinos Pechlivanidis

Staff Capt.: Ioannis Kasimatis

G.R. Mgr.: Milana Dortangs

Hotel Dir.: Jan Wilhelm Kupiert

Cruise Dir.: Sara Romera

F&B Mgr.: Oswalt Harbrecht

Ex. Chief: Alexander Capello

Captain's Club Hostess: Rossy

Michael's Club: Niko Balla

:)

Sue Denning was CD on Eclipse ( her ship) but I note she has moved recently to Millenium and Reflection. Where is sue now?

Sue was CD on Reflection for the last two months. I believe she just left this past weekend.

Thanks Texed for the Silhouette update.

Just off of the Silhouette March 12-19, 2017 Sailing.

Master: Captain Dimitrios Kafetzis

Chief Engineer: Konstantinos Pechlivanidis

Staff Captain: Ioannis Kasimatis

Guest Relations Manager: Milana Dortangs

Hotel Director: Niyazi Korkmaz (Said he will only be on Silhouette for three weeks)

Cruise Director: Sara Romera

Food & Beverage Director: Oswald Harbrecht

Executive Chef: Alexander Capello

Activities: Giuseppe, Sam and Patrick

Michael's Club: Niko

Classical String Duo: Charisma

Live Duo: Skyla J and Oz

DJ: Constantine

House Band: Casablanca

Guitar & Vocals: Victor Cruz

Couldn't agree more with you. Really found Maarten an excellent, entertaining CD, and would certainly cruise with him anytime

It's always interesting to hear/read the different reviews on CDs,

We had Maarten as a CD on a previous cruise and found him to be quite good & would be happy to cruise with him again,

It really would be a boring world if we all liked the same things/people,