WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Thanks for the update, thrilled that Captain Berdos is onboard. Over the years, I really have learned something new from him on each voyage. I think I've been on more cruises with him at the helm than any other Master in the Celebrity fleet. Plus purely from a personality point of view, I've always found Captain Berdos, Captain Bouzakis, and Captain Leo very engaging and fascinating to talk with.

Johnny, I'm hoping we can get another Infinity update before our mid-May cruise. I just compiled the list based on recent updates from several people on this thread, hoping that if there are changes or needed corrections, someone will update us. Captain Berdos apparently just took over on the ship, according to the report here, so he should be on our Pacific Coast cruise next month.

Marie, I just shared that on our May 17th roll-call thread. Thanks. We are not big fans of Alexandro (too annoying). Oh well, most roll-call members will be happy. Hopefully the other officers like Bosco Pires and Vedran are still onboard for our Infinity cruise. Anyone know?

I was so happy to hear that John Grantham was the CD on the EB Eclipse Transatlantic. I really thought we had a good change of having him as our CD on the June 4 British Isles sailing, although he has been the CD on the Eclipse for awhile. Now, someone on our roll call claims they heard Eddie Jenkins will be taking over for John before we sail. Can anyone confirm who will be the CD on the June 4 th Eclipse from Southampton?

Eclipse TA 16 April

Captain Michael Sympouras

Staff Captain Lefteris Koumasidis

Hotel Director Jamie Petts

Cruise Director John Grantham

GRM Rodrigo Jacob

F&B Damir Bradasic

Exec Chef Denton Laing

CC Host ?

Lounge - Soul quartet

Houseband Sound Stars

DJ Lenny

Duo G&V Jessica & Luke

String Duo Imperial Duo

Production Topper, Rock City, Euphoria and an extra Amade

I was so happy to hear that John Grantham was the CD on the EB Eclipse Transatlantic. I really thought we had a good change of having him as our CD on the June 4 British Isles sailing, although he has been the CD on the Eclipse for awhile. Now, someone on our roll call claims they heard Eddie Jenkins will be taking over for John before we sail. Can anyone confirm who will be the CD on the June 4 th Eclipse from Southampton?

Having just returned after a month on this beautiful ship I know for a fact that Eddie is coming on to the Eclipse imminently. He is a good CD and his staff respect and look up to him.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Millennium updates, to April 22.

Master: Nikolaos Christodoulakis

Hotel Director: Mark McSorley

Chief Engineer: Nikolaos Politsis

Cruise Director: Mark Western (Though he has rotated off now)

Staff Captain: Georgios K Tsilouchas

F&B: Mihai Olaeriu

Guest Rel: Jann Ramos

Exec Chef: Karl Dufeil

Summit April 22 cruise:

Captain: Kate McCue

HD: Mark Zeller

Chief Engineer: Nikolaos Kokkalis

CD: Paul Baya

Staff Captain: Dimitris Petras

F&B: Cemal Ozcelik

GR Manager: Alana Abrahams

Executive Chef: Singh Deoraj

CC Hostess: Olga Loewens

MC Concierge: Maja Davidovic

Luminae Maitre d': Laurence

Would you happen to have the Michael's Club concierge's name? Thanks

Do you happen to know when Capt. Nikolaos is leaving and who is replacing him?

Baldo just came aboard Silhouette to take over from Eddy Jenkins as CD.

Do you mean Eclipse?

I thought Sara was the CD on the Silhouette and she was to go on vacation around now.

Do you mean Eclipse?

I thought Sara was the CD on the Silhouette and she was to go on vacation around now.

Sara left at the start of the TA. Eddy onboard last night. Perhaps we'll see a change tonight. Many left in a Lisbon and LeHarve. Capt will leave in 2 days when in a Amsterdam and Peppas will board.

Is Ashley (previously the CC hostess) still on the Summit? I had heard previously that she was promoted to guest relations manager?

Ashley was on the Constellation as asst. guest relations mgr. but left to work in the corporate office.

Looking at the size of this tread, I cannot imagine why anyone would really care about who is the Captain, crew, officers etc.

Do people actually book a cruise ship only when there "favorite" captain or cruise director on board?

Looking at the size of this tread, I cannot imagine why anyone would really care about who is the Captain, crew, officers etc.

Do people actually book a cruise ship only when there "favorite" captain or cruise director on board?

No, but I do like to know who the CD is and if we know any of the other officers from previous cruises. It certainly wouldn't affect my intent to book a cruise.