WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

This is the last chart that I will post for a while. We will be in our floating seaside condo for the next 8 weeks and photobucket is a challenge to use at the best of times.

Dec%2031_zpsahq5mrao.png

Have a great time hope to catch up with you in 2018 on Equinox this year- by the way John Grantham takes over from Damien February

Celebrity Millennium: January 02, 2017

Master: Captain Georgios Iatrou

Chief Engineer: Emmanouil Archontakis

Staff Captain: Georgios K. Tsilouchas

GRM: Migle Zukaite

Hotel Director: Bosco Pires

Cruise Director: Steve Gayda

Food & Beverage Director: Ante Sarlija

Executive Chef: Karl Dufeil

MCC: Lucy Raynor

House Band: Take Five

Acoustic Duo: Well Known Strangers

Guitar & Vocals: Dave Ellis

DJ: RoXtar

Dance Band: 4 Elements Quartet

Classical Sounds: Odessa Duo

Edited by hvbaskey

• 2 weeks later...

Captain: Athanasios Peppas

Chief Engineer: Yannis Chazandroulis

Staff Captain: Christos Galanis

Guest Relations: Cameron Robertson

Hotel Director: Raffaele Bernardini

Cruise Director: Luige De la Cruz

Food and Beverage: Srdjan Prastalo

Executive Chef: Victor Mancilla

Captains Club: Maria

Bands and Shows: As recently posted See Post: 4554 by Arno

Edited by drychi
Addition

Does anybody know if Milos is still on Celebrity part of the year. He was the naturist - and good comedian on our New Zealand cruises. He was great.

How did you find out he was a naturist?

Seems like an odd subject for a guest speaker on a cruise, did he show any holiday photos? :-)

Edited by DYKWIA

Does anybody know if Milos is still on Celebrity part of the year. He was the naturist - and good comedian on our New Zealand cruises. He was great.

I think you might have meant to say naturalist. [emoji6]

Milos is one of the most entertaining and informative speakers we've had on a cruise!

His hats are a riot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by chamima

Are you talking about Rose the Captain's Club Hostess? If you are she's joining the Solstice in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We spoke with Rose during our October cruise from Sydney to Singapore. She told us that apart from leave breaks she intends remaining on the Solstice rather than going to a different ship. Her rationale is that most of the senior staff remain with the ship and they have over the years developed a great working relationship.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope that someone out there has some information about cruise director on Eclipse. We were on Eclipse for two weeks in November and cruise director Jenkins was a bit of a dud. Really humourless and a boring. Think Wales not whales..bingo by the pool!!! Hummm. Then while on Silhouette holiday cruise, booked a TA on Eclipse , liked the itinerary but a bit concerned that Jenkins may still be CD... I know that CD should not be a priority, but they seriously impact enjoyment of the cruise. Last TA was Alejandro and was such fun. Entertainers and activities team were animated and very present all around the ship. How long are CD's appointed for?

QUOTE=Arno.;51718206]The latest info I've gathered (Entertainers may have changed)

ECLIPSE Captain Leo <Nov 26 M Sympouras

SC Lefteris Koumasidis

HD Mario Tavares

CD Eddy Jenkins

GRM Simona Stumberger

F&B Damir Bradasic

ExecChef Denton Laing

CCH Elaine

MCC Sylvia Schmidt

Entertainment:

Dancing Town

The Trends

Duo: Jessica & Luke

Guitar: Rob

DJ Alessio

Aquamarine Duo

TOPPER

ROCK CITY

CHANDELIER

as of HZ Nov 28

Hope that someone out there has some information about cruise director on Eclipse. We were on Eclipse for two weeks in November and cruise director Jenkins was a bit of a dud. Really humourless and a boring. Think Wales not whales..bingo by the pool!!! Hummm. Then while on Silhouette holiday cruise, booked a TA on Eclipse , liked the itinerary but a bit concerned that Jenkins may still be CD... I know that CD should not be a priority, but they seriously impact enjoyment of the cruise. Last TA was Alejandro and was such fun. Entertainers and activities team were animated and very present all around the ship. How long are CD's appointed for?

QUOTE=Arno.;51718206]The latest info I've gathered (Entertainers may have changed)

ECLIPSE Captain Leo <Nov 26 M Sympouras

SC Lefteris Koumasidis

HD Mario Tavares

CD Eddy Jenkins

GRM Simona Stumberger

F&B Damir Bradasic

ExecChef Denton Laing

CCH Elaine

MCC Sylvia Schmidt

Entertainment:

Dancing Town

The Trends

Duo: Jessica & Luke

Guitar: Rob

DJ Alessio

Aquamarine Duo

TOPPER

ROCK CITY

CHANDELIER

as of HZ Nov 28

GRM will not be Simona... She left the ship in Dec for vacation and break and will be on Equinox next, possibly in mid-February, maybe not till early March, remains to be seen... She's not returning to Eclipse any time soon......

GRM will not be Simona... She left the ship in Dec for vacation and break and will be on Equinox next, possibly in mid-February, maybe not till early March, remains to be seen... She's not returning to Eclipse any time soon......

That sounds ominous.

Am I misreading or is there a problem with the Eclipse? :confused:

That sounds ominous.

Am I misreading or is there a problem with the Eclipse? :confused:

Why would that sound ominous? She moving ships, that's all. Absolutely no reflection on Eclipse or Equinox at all. Just time for a change...different ship, different crew, different itineraries, etc... Sort of like Captain's change ships, or Captain's Club hosts or other officers... Nothing ominous about it in the slightest...

It might be Captain Michael Sympouras by then. Last time on the Eclipse (November) we had Sue Denning as our Cruise Director.

Can't say enough about this lady, total Talent, and so very nice and gracious to everyone! If she is on, we are in luck!

You will also like the Staff captain if he is there, Cpt. Kourmasidis. Very sweet! Chief Engineer was Emmanouil Volgaris, very very nice man!

I had hoped it would be Sue but I believe the CD is someone called Eddy on the Eclipse right now. I have heard a few negative comments about him. I also think Sue is brilliant.