Mariner of the Seas Around the Horn of South America

glgolfer

This was posted back earlier in the thread, just copying it forward to here for reference.

Theron

DAY DATE   PORT                  ARRIVE DEPART
Sun Jan 4  Port Canaveral, FL           8:00pm
Mon Jan 5  Coco Cay, Bahamas     7:00am 5:00pm
Tue Jan 6  At Sea
Wed Jan 7  At Sea
Thu Jan 8  St. Maarten           7:00am 6:00pm
Fri Jan 9  St. Kitts             7:00am 3:30pm
Sat Jan 10 Barbados              9:00am 6:00pm
Sun Jan 11 At Sea
Mon Jan 12 At Sea
Tue Jan 13 At Sea
Wed Jan 14 At Sea
Thu Jan 15 At Sea
Fri Jan 16 Salvador, Brazil      9:00am 5:00pm
Sat Jan 17 At Sea
Sun Jan 18 Rio de Janeiro        3:00pm
Mon Jan 19 Rio de Janeiro        Disembark

Mon Jan 19 Rio de Janeiro               8:30pm
Tue Jan 20 At Sea
Wed Jan 21 At Sea
Thu Jan 22 Montevideo, Uruguay   9:00am 6:00pm
Fri Jan 23 Buenos Aires          9:00am
Sat Jan 24 Buenos Aires                 6:00pm
Sun Jan 25 At Sea
Mon Jan 26 At Sea
Tue Jan 27 At Sea
Wed Jan 28 Cape Horn (Cruising)  4:00pm 6:00pm
Thu Jan 29 Ushuaia, Argentina    7:00am 5:00pm
Fri Jan 30 Strait Of Magellan (Cruising)
Sat Jan 31 Chilean Fjords (Cruising)
Sun Feb 1  At Sea
Mon Feb 2  Santiago, Chile       11:00am
Tue Feb 3  Santiago, Chile       Disembark

Tue Feb 3  Santiago, Chile              9:00pm
Wed Feb 4  At Sea
Thu Feb 5  At Sea
Fri Feb 6  Arica, Chile          7:00am 6:00pm
Sat Feb 7  At Sea
Sun Feb 8  Lima (Callao), Peru   7:00am 6:00pm
Mon Feb 9  At Sea
Tue Feb 10 At Sea
Wed Feb 11 At Sea
Thu Feb 12 Pt Caldera Costa Rica 7:00am 7:00pm
Fri Feb 13 At Sea
Sat Feb 14 At Sea
Sun Feb 15 Acapulco, Mexico      7:00am 6:00pm
Mon Feb 16 At Sea
Tue Feb 17 Cabo San Lucas Mexico 7:00am 4:00pm
Wed Feb 18 At Sea
Thu Feb 19 Los Angeles, CA       8:00am

The weather looks great, and the Mariner is a beautiful ship sitting at the pier.........just waiting for people to start boarding shortly.

Bobbie called, the shuttle was about 10 minutes away from the Embassy Suites in Orlando...........so they are now headed for Port Canaveral.

It's a big day........the start of a 46 night journey that many have been looking forward to for many months.....and some for almost 2 years.:D

Bobbie is looking forward to the 5PM gathering at the VCL.......to get to meet and see new and old friends. Len & Letty, Carol, Doris & Reno, Alan & Ginny, Don & Pat, Paul and Judy, Zu (Susan), Joe & Tori, Roger & Ivan, Pete and Karen, Woody...........I apologize if I have forgotten names that she is looking forward to seeing again or meeting.;)

I'll be checking in on the Web cam from time to time today, thinking about everyone that is boarding and getting ready to sail away!!:)

Rick

Rick...Are you letting Bobbie said the whole 46 days without you, or are you going to meet her somewhere along the cruise?

Once the Mariner reaches CA, I hope that I can get Larry and Cherie to come over again and we can sail out of LA like last Aug!

I can't believe I missed your call today...I am sad :( that I didn't get to talk to you...but so excited :D that you are on your way!!! This is a once in a lifetime trip - have fun!!!!! LYM LYM LYM!!:o

Love,

Michelle

PS...you got Lily pink sparkly shoes and a Barbie for her birthday...she loves them both!!!

Judy & I are here safe and sound. I'll be posting everyday from now on. Right now I'm using the coupon minutes. Nothing exciting . The cabin is wonderful. I had the chilled watermelon soup, caeser salad and prime rib, last night. Everything was good.

More later.

Judy & I are here safe and sound. I'll be posting everyday from now on. Right now I'm using the coupon minutes. Nothing exciting . The cabin is wonderful. I had the chilled watermelon soup, caeser salad and prime rib, last night. Everything was good.

More later.

We'll be anxiously waiting each update. :)

Help!!!! The port cam I have does not show any ships. Can someone please provide me with the correct site? Thanks.

Here's a link to a youtube video I took as the Mariner sailed past Jetty Park on her way to the Atlantic, features Captain Johnny

That made my mouth water Paul! Have a ball. See you soon. If anyone has forgotten anything that they can't find in port and can't live without, let me know and I will try to bring it when we come.

I wonder how many Coconut Ranger cookies one could eat on a 46 day cruise? :eek:

Theron

A BIG BUNCH! (as you know Theron)

I still have some frozen ones in my freezer--maybe I should bring them. They were very scarce on our last cruise:(.

I'm thinking you will have ample time to buddy up to the cooks... :)

I brought back about a dozen from my Adventure cruise in October/November... they are but a memory.

Theron

More later.

Yum!! Paul, could you find out if the number of personal checks we can cash at the purser's desk is limited? I know we can get $200 ($250, I think with AE card), but can we only do one check per leg? I'd love to know; that will determine how much cash we bring. Many thanks, and have fun! See you all in Rio!

Trish

More later.

Paul,

Sounds good to me! It's club grub for us tonight at GL. We'll be thinking about you guys. Planing our excursions with our shipmates at dinner for the next one.

I got signed up here so we could follow your cruise. Hope this all works! Have a great trip.

Rick...Are you letting Bobbie said the whole 46 days without you, or are you going to meet her somewhere along the cruise?

Once the Mariner reaches CA, I hope that I can get Larry and Cherie to come over again and we can sail out of LA like last Aug!

Hi Carol!

I'm meeting up with Bobbie in Valparaiso, Chile. Then we have been invited to stay aboard for the 1 night pre inauguaral. We will be home by the evening of the 20th!! I only get 18 days of sailing......but I happy with what I have.:D

Rick

Archived