Information about Quest

I keep reading about the entertainment called Quest - Can anyone tell me about it. I will be on Rhapsody of the Seas on 2nd April cruising to South Pacific. Thanks Judy:):)

It is an Adult Scavenger Hunt game. That is all we are allowed to tell on Cruise Critic.

It is an unwritten oath we all take to keep it a secret. That way it is fair to all cruisers to have a chance to win at it. ;)

I can tell you not to miss it. It is the best thing held on the ship. :D

It is an Adult Scavenger Hunt game. That is all we are allowed to tell on Cruise Critic.

It is an unwritten oath we all take to keep it a secret. That way it is fair to all cruisers to have a chance to win at it. ;)

I can tell you not to miss it. It is the best thing held on the ship. :D

Alexis is correct, a true Cruise Critic member will NOT give you any secrets...

Its great fun, don't take the kids.

Bill is also correct, it is an adult event :cool:

###

If Quest were a movie would it be rated PG-13 or R??? My parents are pretty conservative and I don't want to encourage them to go to something that would make them uncomfortable

Unfortunately we cannot answer that question. :rolleyes: All we can say is that you shouldn't take kids. :rolleyes: I'm sure your parents will be okay with it. ;)

If Quest were a movie would it be rated PG-13 or R??? My parents are pretty conservative and I don't want to encourage them to go to something that would make them uncomfortable

Unfortunately we cannot answer that question. :rolleyes: All we can say is that you shouldn't take kids. :rolleyes: I'm sure your parents will be okay with it. ;)

I would have to disagree with RoyalCruiser2007 answer, If your parents are pretty conservative they probably will be very uncomfortable. I can answer the pg-13 or r question. it would be rated "R". I have talked to many people who find the quest in very bad taste and were very embarrassed. My mother is very conservative and she would not be ok with it.

I would have to disagree with RoyalCruiser2007 answer, If your parents are pretty conservative they probably will be very uncomfortable. I can answer the pg-13 or r question. it would be rated "R". I have talked to many people who find the quest in very bad taste and were very embarrassed. My mother is very conservative and she would not be ok with it.

I am going to agree with TahoeBob. I would not take them.

I love Quest. I never miss it. But. On one ship the CD took it too far and let it get extremely X Rated.

It all depends on the CD as to how X rated it will get.

Quest is excellent. You must not miss it on Rhapsody. Our Cruise Director on Rhapsody was Matt and he conducted it to perfection. It's such a laugh and eveyone of all ages love it. On our cruises, we did b2b it commenced at 10.30pm so any littlies shouldn't be up at that time anyway.

What it is about is a secret but they do change it so anything anyone may tell you may be incorrect. ENJOY!!

Jillybean:)

I am going to agree with TahoeBob. I would not take them.

I love Quest. I never miss it. But. On one ship the CD took it too far and let it get extremely X Rated.

It all depends on the CD as to how X rated it will get.

I agree as well, better not take them as it can get a bit wild. It all depends on the CD. On my last cruise it was performed in a matter that a 10yo could have watched it. It was not fun at all.

My parents would definetely not be comfortable with it. My mom married at age 18 and too protected. Neither would find it amusing. Anyone assuring you its ok for your parents, must not know my parents, so they may not know how your parents would react. My mom wouldnt like seeing underwear, even in the half dark.

All parents are different! My mother (age 74) will look away from the tv/ movie for a split second when there is are certain types of scenes. She also found Quest to be be quite funny.

It is definately for adults. The cruise director on the serenade (Matt Sole at the time) would not begin the quest until all persons under a certain age (Children specifically) were removed from the lounge.

We went to quest back in 2003, but seem to miss it each time since then. Hopefully this newest cruise we will go again as it is really funny.

I'm 56 and I would go with my kids (early 20's) ... I would have a blast, they might be embarrassed by their mom:D Jan

Best. Game. Ever.

I was a little bummed that it was done in groups of 100 or so on Independence... but I guess there's little choice with that many people. It was more fun on smaller ships with smaller groups. But we still had a blast. I was the male runner for our group last week and we came in 2nd. Our groups won 1st place the previous two cruises :)

Best way to enjoy the quest or make it so others enjoy it is to sit up front and VOLUNTEER....You will have an experience to remember.

On that note, this game is best played in teams of men and women. I've seen times where the women show up for the game in groups and need to find a male to add to their team. Now that is a fun position to be in.

After two times now, I think its better on the smaller ships.

On that note, this game is best played in teams of men and women. I've seen times where the women show up for the game in groups and need to find a male to add to their team. Now that is a fun position to be in.

After two times now, I think its better on the smaller ships.

I agree it's better on smaller ships.

And I have so much fun roping unsuspecting males into my group. Last cruise, I managed to grab to first timers. We WON!!!:p

Archived