Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We are in the process of changing our reservation for our second Azamara cruise to a first time on Seabourne and are VERY excited, even though we don't sail until next September. I'm just catching up on the referral program, but if anybody does have a coupon, I would appreciate the generosity!

Cheryl

Edited by cpgrneyes

HELLO, WE ARE PAID AND BOOKED ON THE SEABOURN LEGEND, FIRST-TIMERS, ON THE DEC. 3 SAILING OUT OF FTL ON DEC. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL ME A COUPON?

canalfront@aol.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I think you may be too late to use a coupon;~(

It has to be with Seabourn before your final payment so if you have paid already you're too late.

Once you've sailed you'll get 2 coupons to pass on and both you and the recipient get $400 OBC.

PS PLEASE DON'T SHOUT!

I think you may be too late to use a coupon;~(

It has to be with Seabourn before your final payment so if you have paid already you're too late.

That is not necessarily true. They honored the coupon after final payment in the past.

Host Dan

PS The coupon cannot be "emailed" to you. It must be an original coupon, filled out and mailed to the Seabourn offices.

Edited by Host Dan

I, on the other hand, am still looking for a voucher.

Paulpepperatcomcastdotnet

TIA

you could try nearer to the time that you will make your final payment. If you are given a referral voucher and then for any reason do not proceed with the cruise then the voucher is lost.. this proably explains the lack of offers.

Linda

you could try nearer to the time that you will make your final payment. If you are given a referral voucher and then for any reason do not proceed with the cruise then the voucher is lost.. this proably explains the lack of offers.

Linda

Linda,

Thank you - I will follow your advice.

How close to the final payment should I try?

Thanks,

Paul

Linda,

Thank you - I will follow your advice.

How close to the final payment should I try?

Thanks,

Paul

Paul,

I have recently done the referral note and I asked a couple of weeks before final payment as I wasn't sure in timing living in Australia.

In hindsight probably a few days is sufficient as the referral is submitted at the time of final payment or just after. It takes a 4-6 weeks to be processed but then you can check with Seabourn and they confirm it is there in your information.

Hope this helps.

Julie

Hi Paul,

I admit to being a novice in this but from what occured the coupon is submitted with final payment. I know the person who gave me one mentioned, as Linda has, that they had been caught out before giving out a coupon months before final payment then it had not been used. This means they also lose out. Maybe replacements are difficult to obtain.

Maybe a reasonable time frame is a month or so before final payment ask then. I am sure some one with more experience might know.

Julie

...who's always knowledgeable and helpful - especially on THIS thread!

In one of my greater "Duh" moments - and after I'd long given up trying to figure out what this discussion was all about - I actually discovered at 5 a.m. this morning that we hold two coupons!! Came attached to a "Welcome to The Club" letter, following our first SB voyage in early 2007, that I'd never really looked at.

(See, folks? It does pay to clear out that clutter once in a while.:p)

Anyway, since we are not at the moment booked for any future cruise, my question Dan is: Would it be safer - from an efficient-bookkeeping/beat-the- computer-glitch standpoint to hold off on offering it to anyone until we DO have a booking ourselves (so as not to go astray in the system)?

Sorry to be so wordy - thanks for any advice!

If you give out the coupon now, your file will reflect a $400 SBC to be applied to your next cruise. If you would feel better waiting, so be it. Sorry I couldn't be more help..

Host Dan

Julie,

Thanks for the advice.

Sounds kind of too close to the final payment to me. Does someone always have a voucher to give? I understand it is no good (or more difficult to use) after final payment.

Paul

You can definitely apply the referral coupon after having paid the final payment, as long as there is enough time for the Seabourn office to receive the coupon and process the credit before your sail date. In my case, I sent in the coupon a couple of weeks prior to my sailing, and everything was done a week later. When is your sail date?

Edited by sfvoyage

You can definitely apply the referral coupon after having paid the final payment, as long as there is enough time for the Seabourn office to receive the coupon and process the credit before your sail date. In my case, I sent in the coupon a couple of weeks prior to my sailing, and everything was done a week later. When is your sail date?

Sailing on Sept 21, 2011.

Good to know that it can be done after final payment (if need be).

I am trying to find someone to give my referral coupon to who is about to make final payment or who has already done so. We are set to sail January 23rd and the person who I mailed my coupon to has just informed me she mailed it back yesterday as she was not able to combine it with the fare she paid! :confused: As my final payment was due this past Monday and this seemed to be a done deal as she was already paid in full, I did not pay with Am Ex so as I currently stand, I have no onboard credit. :eek: Hopefully, I will be able to help someone out and in return myself! :)

We are first time Seabourn cruisers, booked on the Patagonian Passage itinerary in January, 2011. Made final payment last week. If this referral program still exists and if anyone has a referral coupon, you can rest assured that the shipboard credit will be well used. Will provide contact details if anyone can help!

Thanks.