Ships with Chef's Table?

freetocruise

Does anyone know which ships have the Chef's Table and which don't? I will be on the Coral Princess next week and hope they are one that has it. I've been on Emerald at Christmas for the last two years and the Chef's Tables have been cancelled due to Noro concerns both times. I'm hoping third try is a charm!

Also, does the Coral Princess have the new menus yet?

Thanks.

what do you have to do to get chef's table

Wire-transfer $1.5 million dollars to the bank account of rdsqrl . . .

Seriously, you call the DINE line from your cabin when you board. Bear in mind that that line may not be answered right away -- I had trouble with it on my cruise and ended up just giving my name to a waiter stationed outside the buffet who was taking reservations for the wine tasting, which worked for me. I think they start answering the DINE line maybe after 1pm or so? Good luck!

due to lack of interest! Only 3 couples signed up, and two pulled out a day later.... and then there was one! Result, CT cancelled. Go figure. Our friends cruising with us signed up and were excited by the prospect, but disappointed at the cancellation. We on the other hand had done it a year earlier and didn't sign up to help them increase their chances. WTH?

We desperately want the chef's table but won't be boarding until later because we will be on an excursion. (won't be boarding until about 7pm ish). Coral princess end of August for southbound Ak crusie.

I was wondering how fast they fill up or if there is anyway to get it done before we board so we have a chance at seats? Does anyone know?

We desperately want the chef's table but won't be boarding until later because we will be on an excursion. (won't be boarding until about 7pm ish). Coral princess end of August for southbound Ak crusie.

I was wondering how fast they fill up or if there is anyway to get it done before we board so we have a chance at seats? Does anyone know?

Maybe ask someone on your roll call who is boarding early to call on your behalf -- especially if they want to do it, too, then they could just make the reservation for the number of people in their party plus two.

We were lucky enough to get two places on the Sea Princess Chef's Table just last week on our Alaska Cruise. I started calling the Dine Line as soon as we got on board (around 1230pm) but it was engaged all afternoon. I finally gave in when we had to go for the safety muster at 400pm.

I tried again that evening, only to be told it was booked out. We were put on a waitlist and I figured we wouldn't hear anything.

Fast forward about 6 days and we had an invitation waiting when we came back from shore leave. I was so excited and it was so good.

Cost was USD75.00 and that includes a wonderful meal, wine, photo and cook book. Well worth it. I have included one of our photos :)

1577223550_CTSP2009.jpg.05344ce8f1ff9354817980525b093712.jpg

:DJust returned from 2 weeks on the PP and can't rave enough about the Chefs Table experience. First of all if they have less then 12 reservations they will cancel the event.

To get your name on the list, call as SOON as you are on board so as not to be left out. Enjoy!!!

It was obviously on the Emerald and I have heard it is on the Ruby as well as other ships. It wasn't however offered on the Diamond when we sailed on her this past January. IMHO, the CT is the best single cruise experience out there. We absolutely loved it on the Emerald.

3085028102_3fdf1c8b90.jpg?v=0

3085030652_9845b11e19.jpg?v=0

3085031034_8d40bb92b1.jpg?v=0

3084194349_663ab94c40.jpg?v=0

Bob

It was obviously on the Emerald and I have heard it is on the Ruby as well as other ships. It wasn't however offered on the Diamond when we sailed on her this past January. IMHO, the CT is the best single cruise experience out there. We absolutely loved it on the Emerald.

3085028102_3fdf1c8b90.jpg?v=0

3085030652_9845b11e19.jpg?v=0

3085031034_8d40bb92b1.jpg?v=0

3084194349_663ab94c40.jpg?v=0

Bob

Bob, thanks for the pictures. I also have some I'd love to post but I don't know how to do it. Could you give me instructions? Thanks! :D

Bob, thanks for the pictures. I also have some I'd love to post but I don't know how to do it. Could you give me instructions? Thanks! :D

Lynda;

What I find that has worked is copying the epictures from my flickr account to the posting. I've found th at this works when the picture is on a website, but not from a file on your computer.....

Bob

Archived