Pity that Princess does not commemorate passing of honored Most Traveled!

p010ne

The cabin is some place to simply rest in peace;)

Exactly why I would want a spacious cabin with lots of glass and a balcony.;)

Being claustrophobic, there is no way I could sleep in a room with no windows.:eek:

Mike:)

There would be 3 levels of services depending on the number of days on Princess.

1st level....Short ceremony at the rail with the chief housekeeper officiating. Casket consists of plastic bags and leftover flowers. Kool aid and chips will be served.

2nd level....Longer ceremony in the Horizon Court...2nd officer in charge. Casket consists of cardboard containers with fresh veggie carvings. Standard appetizers and iced tea will be served.

3rd level....Longest ceremony with the Captain officiating. Casket is handmade in the ship's maint. department. Fresh flowers included and a deluxe champagne buffet follows.

All conveniently charged to your shipboard account...for your convenience!

I was in the hospital awhile ago for an appendectomy and as a Princess regular was OUTRAGED that Princess Cruises didn't send me flowers or even a card! :eek:

Please add patient lists at major North American* Hospitals to Twitter and Obituary's as a source of info the cruise line should monitor.

*(sorry, as stated in several other posts Australian, British and European cruisers are still only due a free drink at the captain's party... rules are rules :D)

Now that's funny!

Thank-you sueandkent! Thank you very much!:D

6366_home_image.jpg

Does the code Alpha Alpha mean someone died or heart attack? We had 2 people die onboard this last trip, and a couple of Alpha Alphas.

Actually the full code is Alpha Alpha Resuscitator Pronto.

AARP:D

With privacy rules varying from country to country, cruise lines have to be very careful about discussing any passenger information, even death.

When a person is on board and is recognized as a long term cruiser with a company, that person has given permission for his/her name to be mentioned and for photos to be taken.

Cruise obits would not only be depressing but would be illegal in many countries.

In view of the comments raised on this thread the cruise line has introduced a new tier of membership - cadaver

Ha! Ha! With the speed that some of the older folks move around the elevators and buffets, I just thought that perhaps they ARE already dead.

Hi folks,

So you want to finish your cruise in a cardboard box in the freezer next to

the frozen chickens.

yours Shogun

Don't want to, but if it is Thy will, let it be done.

Oh when the Saints go marching in

When the Saints go marching in

Oh Lord I want to be in that number (starting on promenade deck or aft balcony)

When the Saints go marching in

Ha! Ha! With the speed that some of the older folks move around the elevators and buffets, I just thought that perhaps they ARE already dead.

I beg to differ but I have been run over by some seniors at the buffet line....funny how can some move very quickily then ;)

It has always puzzled me that when one of these tragic situations occurs in a stateroom one of the lifts is commandeered by attendants with LAUNDRY STAFF on the back of their shirts

May be "elite" making the most of it:)

I am surprised that Princess does not offer them a big discount on their next cruise.

DON

Any unused onboard credits, along with the deceased passenger, are transferred to the ‘Eternal Princess’. This ship, operated by an Israeli subsidiary, sails exclusively in the DEAD SEA.

Voyages seem like an eternity because the ship has only one speed – DEAD SLOW.

Little known historical fact – The Dead Sea Scrolls, when deciphered, turned out to be an original copy of the Princess Patter.

Any unused onboard credits, along with the deceased passenger, are transferred to the ‘Eternal Princess’. This ship, operated by an Israeli subsidiary, sails exclusively in the DEAD SEA.

Little known historical fact – The Dead Sea Scrolls, when deciphered, turned out to be an original copy of the Princess Patter.

I'll give you the "A"; too funny. Feel sorry for the OP; probably was serious. Give me the attention and perks while I can enjoy them!

Since I DID LOL and almost spilled my coffee, I'll have to go with an A also!

Wonder what this would be worth on Ebay?

Archived