Pity that Princess does not commemorate passing of honored Most Traveled!

p010ne

Charitable donations in the name of the deceased honored most traveled could be approriate and appreciated by the deceased's relatives! (Seaman organization?)

(I suppose the off-shore Princess corporation doesn't need the tax benefit?)

Thanks for answering I was going to post the same thing. Sorry you got blasted it was certainly uncalled for.

Most of THE MOST travelled are repeats and woulf NOT increment to your calculations!

Ever heard of back-to-back frequent traveling? They receive the SAME recognition on those trips!

Charitable donations in the name of the deceased honored most traveled could be approriate and appreciated by the deceased's relatives! (Seaman organization?)

(I suppose the off-shore Princess corporation doesn't need the tax benefit?)

Could be some of us would do it if you told us who died. :confused:

:p Why do you think there is no way to keep TRACK of them? Twitter or email obituary or death information (as I did) is really quite easy! The only problem is that Princess (Captains Circle), apparently, does not have a process to respond with sympathy cards or whatever! :p

I was in the hospital awhile ago for an appendectomy and as a Princess regular was OUTRAGED that Princess Cruises didn't send me flowers or even a card! :eek:

Please add patient lists at major North American* Hospitals to Twitter and Obituary's as a source of info the cruise line should monitor.

*(sorry, as stated in several other posts Australian, British and European cruisers are still only due a free drink at the captain's party... rules are rules :D)

I was in the hospital awhile ago for an appendectomy and as a Princess regular was OUTRAGED that Princess Cruises didn't send me flowers or even a card! :eek:

Please add patient lists at major North American* Hospitals to Twitter and Obituary's as a source of info the cruise line should monitor.

*(sorry, as stated in several other posts Australian, British and European cruisers are still only due a free drink at the captain's party... rules are rules :D)[/quot

I love my cruises but I do have many other things in life. No wonder some people are disappointed; their expectations are unrealistic if they expect Princess to treat them as family and not a customer. I think it is funny that a regular Princess cruiser would expect them to send flowers to a customer in the hospital. That person needs a reality check.

I think it is funny that a regular Princess cruiser would expect them to send flowers to a customer in the hospital. That person needs a reality check.

You're kidding right?

But just in case you're not-sarcasm.

I love my cruises but I do have many other things in life. No wonder some people are disappointed; their expectations are unrealistic if they expect Princess to treat them as family and not a customer. I think it is funny that a regular Princess cruiser would expect them to send flowers to a customer in the hospital. That person needs a reality check.

Sorry A Sixth? It should have quoted Boating Girl.

You're kidding right?

But just in case you're not-sarcasm.

*(sorry, as stated in several other posts Australian, British and European cruisers are still only due a free drink at the captain's party... rules are rules :D)[/quot

It's a joke :rolleyes:

I think this was a joke. Lighten up folks.

There are a surprising number of cruises where someone passes away while on the cruise. I have never heard of a funeral or memorial service for them.

I have been on a cruise where someone died and there was a small service. It was a small ship (68 pax) where news like this spread quickly.

I have been on a cruise where someone died and there was a small service. It was a small ship (68 pax) where news like this spread quickly.

It spreads fast on any ship when code alpha, code alpha is blasted out over the pa

*(sorry, as stated in several other posts Australian, British and European cruisers are still only due a free drink at the captain's party... rules are rules :D)

Now that's funny!

Alright, already......who died? And why is it pitiful that Princess isn't involved in frequent cruisers lives? They better not be!

I get enough flyers from the cruiselines. Am I to expect something from the cruiselines in reference to mortuaries/burials too?

Please say NO!

See post#17, then read my response again. ;)

Got it, thank you!

Maybe they could offer a free burial at sea?

Sploosh!

:D

Okay, between you and Colo, I have splattered coffee all over my keyboard. You guys are killing me (you should forgive the expression). Funny stuff.

Archived