All things Liberty of the seas

collinH45

My question about boarding times is related to the specific times and decks listed in the email...from 11:45 - 2:45. If our deck time is 1:45 and we arrive at noon, will we be told to wait until 1:45?

Nope as I said they start usually before 11:30 with suites then Pineapples, D+, and so on. Once that initial crowd is onboard, it is board as you come.

If someone has come off of a cruise on Liberty recently, can you tell me who the Activity Manager was on your cruise? Did you like the activities scheduled on board?

We were on Liberty back in 2009 and it was a fabulous cruise with a great staff. Going on her sister ship, Indy in a few weeks, sailing on Valentines Day....expecting another great cruise.

Activities Director or Cruise Director ? Cruise Directors has a thread

Cruise Director now is Luke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Forums mobile app

I am looking for the name of the Activity Manager, who is the direct assistant to the Cruise Director, basically the CD's right hand.

Anyone know if there is an on board bag check location for folks not checking at the curb? We've done this on NCL when we want to unpack and change as soon as staterooms are open rather than play the bag delivery waiting game.

Anyone know if there is an on board bag check location for folks not checking at the curb? We've done this on NCL when we want to unpack and change as soon as staterooms are open rather than play the bag delivery waiting game.

I have never seen that on any Royal ship. We pack a backpack with what we will need until luggage arrives. The other way we travel is we wear our bathing suits and then shorts and a t-shirt over them with our water shoes or sneakers. In the backpack is other clothes to change into, just in case luggage arrives later than we hope it does. Keep in mind that we live in S. Florida, and wearing bathing suits for us to drive to the ship is easy to do.

If someone has recently cruised on Liberty, can you tell me who the Activities Manager was and the date of your sailing. Thanks!

I think all ships have a room to leave your bags-for lunch before your stateroom is ready. I have done this many times on other lines. RCI regulers-I think this is what the poster need to find out. I would like to know also--Thanks.

I think all ships have a room to leave your bags-for lunch before your stateroom is ready. I have done this many times on other lines. RCI regulers-I think this is what the poster need to find out. I would like to know also--Thanks.

No room to leave your bags before 1:00... You have to carry them with you wherever you go

Definitely not available on Royal ships. Everything you carry aboard you have to keep with you until your cabin is ready.

I am looking for the name of the Activity Manager, who is the direct assistant to the Cruise Director, basically the CD's right hand.

I am just off Liberty today. After being on Explorer in October and always seeing the Cruise Director and Activity Director together most of the time, I was surprised that Liberty did not seem to have a similar duo. We received an insert from the Compass on the first day with a list of the officers and staff and there was no activities director listed. Luke appeared solo whenever we saw him.

I am just off Liberty today. After being on Explorer in October and always seeing the Cruise Director and Activity Director together most of the time, I was surprised that Liberty did not seem to have a similar duo. We received an insert from the Compass on the first day with a list of the officers and staff and there was no activities director listed. Luke appeared solo whenever we saw him.

The Activity Manager is never listed on the insert that is provided, since that person is not considered an officer. On most ships we have sailed on the AM introduced the CD at events and then went off to go to handle another activity. So yes, they were seen a lot together, but did not necessarily spend a lot of time at the same activities.

I am hoping someone might be able to provide the name of the Activity Manager....THANKS!

No room to leave your bags before 1:00... You have to carry them with you wherever you go

Thank you for correcting me--I should have waited for the past RCI cruisers to answer,but I thought I was giving the right advise.

RCI is going to be an entire learning experience for us, even though i have cruised so many times. Lips sealed:eek:

Please tell us so more insider RCI secrets.---I like the Helipad!!

As promised, here is the machine![ATTACH]337637[/ATTACH]

Hi, where was this machine located? I was on Liberty for the Jan. 22-26 sailing (music charter) and there were no Freestyle machines in evidence.

Moreover, although I purchased the soda package in advance -- with visions of Raspberry Diet Coke dancing in my head -- the souvenir cup was not provided and I had to ask for one at the bar outside Studio B. The bartender there acknowledged that there were no machines on board, but they would be installed during the ship's next drydock. :confused:

• 1 month later...

Hi all! Can anyone tell me about the 3d movies on LOS? I thought it had a screening room but do not see one on the deck plans. I saw that the new movie Dreamworks Home is playing on certain RCCL ships just wondering when and how to see it. I will be sailing the 5 day Western Caribbean in April. Thanks :-)

I will be an upcoming 4 night Liberty sailing and want to make my specialty dining plans. I wanted to see what nights the MDR menus are not that interesting and do the other restaurants instead. Can someone tell me if these are the order for the menu names/themes?

Night 1 - Mojo

Night 2 - Saffron

Night 3 - Pomodoro

Night 4 - Jasmine

If you don't remember the names even if you remember a couple of entrees each night I can find guess.