Celebrity drink package promotion

duegwb

When we booked our cruise, we went through a TA that said the Classic Beverage package is included. I've never sailed Celebrity before, or sailed with getting a beverage package before hand. Is it automatically added to the account? Do I need to do anything while checking in to board?

You don't have to do anything. It will appear on your card at check in. It will have CBP on our he face of the card.. when ordering a drink, show the bartender your card, he will run it thru the register, you will never see the charge.

But beware...you'll never want to sail without it;p.Also your beverage package includes bottled water, freshly squeezed juices, specialty coffee and tea. The yummy ones from Café al Bacio are included as well. Cheers and happy sails

But beware...you'll never want to sail without it;p.Also your beverage package includes bottled water, freshly squeezed juices, specialty coffee and tea. The yummy ones from Café al Bacio are included as well. Cheers and happy sails

As I understand it, the CBP includes fountain sodas but not cans of soda. Does it also include soda if I order it at dinner (on the nights I'm not drinking wine)?

As I understand it, the CBP includes fountain sodas but not cans of soda. Does it also include soda if I order it at dinner (on the nights I'm not drinking wine)?

Yes, and if you're really thirsty you can have both as well as a cappuccino after:D

As I understand it, the CBP includes fountain sodas but not cans of soda.

I've gotten cans with the classic package. It really depends on the bar you are at and the soda you want. If it's in the gun you will normally get that. Some sodas are not in the gun and you will get the can. On a few occasions I've asked for a can and gotten it. It really depends on the individual and of course the soda. If you get to know the bar staff they are usually quite accommodating.

My card has always had CALL on it for the classic and PALL for the premium, never seen it say CBP. The card is good pretty much anywhere, anytime for anything. Even stuff not covered you just pay the difference over the card limit. At dinner you can order a wine and a few minutes later order a soda if you want, or a cocktail, or a specialty coffee etc.

The most recent detail of the beverage packages show cans of soda included on the classic package, so it appears they have changed. Enjoy!

Great! Most fountain sodas tend to be "weaker" than the cans (more seltzer, less syrup).

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize coffee is included in the package. [emoji2]

Hi, traveled Celebrity 2 or 3 years ago and had the classic beverage package, will be on Soliste in November. Anyone knows whether the diversity of drinks changed over the last years? How many different red wines are included? Up to which price range?

Thanks

I've read that there has been a sale on the BPs for the Oct. 20 transatlantic from Rome.....is it still on? How do I get details and order it? I was originally told there were no packages being offered as perks on the TAs....I get that, but would still like to have one if the price is right!

S

I've read that there has been a sale on the BPs for the Oct. 20 transatlantic from Rome.....is it still on? How do I get details and order it? I was originally told there were no packages being offered as perks on the TAs....I get that, but would still like to have one if the price is right!

S

Yes, the sale is still on. The premium and classic beverage packages are 50% off.

Log on to your cruise and go to the cruise planner for that cruise. Click on beverage and dining packages.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, the sale is still on. The premium and classic beverage packages are 50% off.

Log on to your cruise and go to the cruise planner for that cruise. Click on beverage and dining packages.

2017 TAs only or also 2018?

After spending a couple thousand dollars on your cruise, do not cheap out and stay with the included classic beverage package. Spend $11.80 per day and get the Premium package. So many more choices and no thinking as "is this included?"

Try the Zacapa 23 Rum. It is fantastic! I was having an expresso with Zacapa as my after dinner coffee each night in the dining room.

At the World Class Bar, try the Zacapa Old Fashioned. Best drink on board!

If you have the Classic pkg as one of your ''perks" and there's a 50% discount available, do you think Celebrity would apply the discount to your onboard account or perhaps refund that 50% of the pkg value to your credit card? Just wondering.

Make sure your promo is on your paperwork, invoice, cruise planner etc,

Celeb sometimes does not send correct info and your perk is not on your card....long lines at Guest Svc to correct.

Those with paperwork get it rectified right away. Others are sometimes asked to wait for shoreside confirmation...then they credit back the tab,..

You'll need to check your specific cruise. I found the discount on my 2017 TA. I haven't seen a beverage package discount on my 2018 cruises.

Was waiting to book a 2018 TA when on-board Silhouette next month, but if there is a 50% off drink package on TA in 2018, would book now. I guess I need to call.

Thanks

You will get 50% of what you paid for the "free" perk which is zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

haha....but....if you think these 'perks' are 'free'....? Anyone taking the 1 or 2 or 3 'free' perks is paying more than those who pay a basic cruise. My confirmation lists an amount they are 'giving' me. Just wondered if there was a 50% discount would they lower that amount in a discount. I know it's a stretch they would do that, just posing a serious question and received a snarky answer...but funny in a way!