Theme nights on Celebrity

Bellasmam

we are joining Celebrity Reflection very soon, it will be our first Celebrity cruise as I am busy sorting out clothes to pack thought it might be useful to know if they have theme nights such as White Night, Caribbean deck party etc. any tips much appreciated!

we are joining Celebrity Reflection very soon, it will be our first Celebrity cruise as I am busy sorting out clothes to pack thought it might be useful to know if they have theme nights such as White Night, Caribbean deck party etc. any tips much appreciated!

Only been on celebrity the once, no theme nights.

Celebrity does a 60s night, but you won't see guests dressed for it. Otherwise, as the others said, Celebrity doesn't really do theme nights. They do deck parties at night, but not really with a theme.

We've been on more than 20 Celebrity cruises and haven't seen a '60's night in at least 7 years---we've done 3 Celebrity cruises this year and no '60's theme night. They do have deck parties, but no one dresses up for any deck party. In all reality, cruise lines have pretty much done away with dressing up theme nights because of luggage restrictions. The only time you might see people dressed up in costumes is for Halloween. They especially don't do theme nights during European cruises because they tend to be very port intensive.

We've been on more than 20 Celebrity cruises and haven't seen a '60's night in at least 7 years---we've done 3 Celebrity cruises this year and no '60's theme night.

Really? :confused: I started cruising Celebrity 6 years ago and it's been on every single Celebrity cruise I've been on. It's starts off by the singers and dancers putting on a small show, dressed up in their sixties gear. The girls are all wearing short black wigs, big white glasses and tight white skirts. Celebrity calls is "Groove" and they play Austin Powers type music. After they put on a short show, it turns into a 60s dance party.

Yes..the STAFF dresses for whatever they're doing....but the passengers don't!

My goodness CB, would you please try to keep up for once. My post prior said:

Celebrity does a 60s night, but you won't see guests dressed for it. Otherwise, as the others said, Celebrity doesn't really do theme nights. They do deck parties at night, but not really with a theme.

We've been on more than 20 Celebrity cruises and haven't seen a '60's night in at least 7 years---we've done 3 Celebrity cruises this year and no '60's theme night. They do have deck parties, but no one dresses up for any deck party. In all reality, cruise lines have pretty much done away with dressing up theme nights because of luggage restrictions. The only time you might see people dressed up in costumes is for Halloween. They especially don't do theme nights during European cruises because they tend to be very port intensive.

I was just on Reflection and they did have the Groove 60's night, just as Celebrity has done for as long as I can remember.