fort lauderdale port to Miami airport???

Hi could anyone advise me of best way to do the above trip. Preferably by shuttle , or how much would it cost in a taxi. How far is it to drive if I hired a car? Car is last option please.

And if shuttle avail can anyone from the local area recommend one:)

I did cab last year coming off Oasis. I can't remember how much, but I think it was somewhere around $60.

Renting a car is kind of a pain because you have to take a shuttle to the rental car office, or to the rental car center at the airport. It can be time consuming.

Shuttle is probably the most cost effective option, but I'm not keen on waiting for others. I just wanted to get in and go.

Also, check with Royal. If you're flight is late enough, they might very well have transfers available.

...Fort Lauderdale airport. They always have nice vehicles there but you can also call them.

They are great. I think it is about $80.

Well worth the price to be in a towncar. Also it is a fixed price so if you get stuck in traffic, there is no meter ticking away like if you were in a cab.

Hi could anyone advise me of best way to do the above trip. Preferably by shuttle , or how much would it cost in a taxi. How far is it to drive if I hired a car? Car is last option please.

We used Jiffy Jeff's shuttle service from Port Everglades to the Miami airport and it was a great experience.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Taxi will be closer to $80+tip - the drive takes 50-60+ minutes

Shared shuttles are tougher a many of the FLL services are not licensed for the MIA airport - as suggested above check with Go Airport Shuttle (both shuttles and car service), as well as Super Shuttle and American Shuttle.

You could do a one way car rental, or taxi to the FLL Tri-Rail station and ride the commuter train to MIA. This is one trip where the cruise line transfer bus may be a good option.

Checked excursions on royal carribeon site and only one I c would find was one to fort lauderdale airport. Does anyone know they do one to Miami airport, would definitely use if they have one.

They probably do I would ask on the RCCL forum

It maybe listed under transfers or you may have to wait until on the ship

Checked excursions on royal carribeon site and only one I c would find was one to fort lauderdale airport. Does anyone know they do one to Miami airport, would definitely use if they have one.

I'M flying in and out of MIA for my upcoming cruise, and my TA told me that Royal Caribbean shuttle roundtrip is $60pp from MIA to Port and Port to MIA. You can ask your TA to book it for you. There is also a 800 number you can call look under air and ground transportation.

I'M flying in and out of MIA for my upcoming cruise, and my TA told me that Royal Caribbean shuttle roundtrip is $60pp from MIA to Port and Port to MIA. You can ask your TA to book it for you. There is also a 800 number you can call look under air and ground transportation.

Is that PP?

From MIA to POM a taxi is only $27 per car

Is that PP?

From MIA to POM a taxi is only $27 per car

The poster is flying into MIA but cruising Allure of the Seas from PE - taxi fare from MIA to Fort Lauderdale/PE will be closer to $80+

I generally dislike cruise line transfers but $60 per person round trip from MIA to PE sounds like a bargain to me. :cool:

Edited by JohninDC