Sea Class

xpcdoojk

What does it mean that I am in a Sea Class cabin? I remember when I booked the Ovation I booked a Sea Class Jr. Suite. Does it actually mean anything? I know that there is Star Class too. What is the difference?

I know, I should know this, but looking at RCI's webpage, I couldn't find anything, I hadn't seen the nomenclature for a year since I booked, but there it was when I printed my set sail pass just now.

Sigh...

JC

What does it mean that I am in a Sea Class cabin? I remember when I booked the Ovation I booked a Sea Class Jr. Suite. Does it actually mean anything? I know that there is Star Class too. What is the difference?

I know, I should know this, but looking at RCI's webpage, I couldn't find anything, I hadn't seen the nomenclature for a year since I booked, but there it was when I printed my set sail pass just now.

Sigh...

JC

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Suites/16049781_RSC_Trade_Flyer.pdf

As others have mentioned, Coastal Kitchen at dinner, as well as L'Occitane bath products and a free Wow band.

See you are booked on the Ovation -- will you be on an Asian itinerary? Would be wonderful to get your perspective, as we hear very little about the Ovation.

Don't forget the robes!

Are the robes different than the regular?

I will of course post a travelogue here in this forum, a bit live and a bit after when I will get tired of posting it and won't quite finish all of my thoughts, as I tend to have verbal diarrhea.:D

JC

When I did online check-in yesterday afternoon, I had choices of 30 minute slots, first one at 12:30PM. I, fully, expect that this will be an odd cruise since it is kind of a one off the regular Chinese cruises. Looking forward to it immensely. We have been all over the world but this is our first trip to Asia. We are spending 3 weeks total on vacation. Flying to Japan to break up the flight and spending 2-1/2 days in Tokyo, then flying to Singapore where we will spend three nights (1 at the airport) at the amazing Marina Bay Sands (the one with the swimming pool that spans 3 towers 55+ floors up. We will spend 3 nights in Beijing after visiting the Great Wall of China after the cruise.

This cruise will make us Diamond Plus, which is pretty much like sea class won't make much difference.:D:eek:

JC

Sea class doesn't get priority boarding nor disembarkation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Cruisers: Sea class does get priority Boarding as . In addition to normal Jr. suite items such as double points you get:

1.Dinner at coastal Kitchen

2. L'Occitane Bath amenities

3.New pillow matresses

4. Also for My time dinning guest you get to go to the Suite guest priority desk at the dinning room. Had this on Allure & Oasis in the fall. Was in Jr. both times.

Hi Cruisers: Sea class does get priority Boarding as . In addition to normal Jr. suite items such as double points you get:

1.Dinner at coastal Kitchen

2. L'Occitane Bath amenities

3.New pillow matresses

4. Also for My time dinning guest you get to go to the Suite guest priority desk at the dinning room. Had this on Allure & Oasis in the fall. Was in Jr. both times.

Hmmm.... we do about 1/2 MDR and 1/2 specialty (or in this case add Coastal Kitchen for dinner). I have never noticed any My Time dining options other than have a reservation and the line for people who just show up. Where is this suite line? I admit there maybe a third desk, I just have never noticed it?

I assume a cabin can be either Sea, Sky or Star, just changes the perks you get and the price you pay?

JC

Hmmm.... we do about 1/2 MDR and 1/2 specialty (or in this case add Coastal Kitchen for dinner). I have never noticed any My Time dining options other than have a reservation and the line for people who just show up. Where is this suite line? I admit there maybe a third desk, I just have never noticed it?

I assume a cabin can be either Sea, Sky or Star, just changes the perks you get and the price you pay?

JC

Only applies to Quaatum and Oasis ships. price is better correlated by square footage.

Really nothing to do with the price you pay, JS is always Sea, Sky is the 1 bed AS, OS, GS, RFS, CL, SL, Star is Royal Loft, Owners Loft, Grand Loft ??, and 2 bedroom Aqua Suites. Allure may still have a Presidential Suite for Star class as well

Edited by John&LaLa

We've gotten priority embarkation with a JS at Port Everglades.

I had pictures until I was asked to delete them.

On Allure, they had one line for Suites, Star, Sky, and Sea Class.

Next line over was D, D+, and PC. Don't remember if Diamond lime included Emerald.

Only applies to Quaatum and Oasis ships. price is better correlated by square footage.

Really nothing to do with the price you pay, JS is always Sea, Sky is the 1 bed AS, OS, GS, RFS, CL, SL, Star is Royal Loft, Owners Loft, Grand Loft ??, and 2 bedroom Aqua Suites. Allure may still have a Presidential Suite for Star class as well

OK, thanks John. Got it.

JC