Did Flowrider leak a secret?

I know the Prez denied it.. but....

http://www.flowrider.com/even-more-flowriders-to-spread-across-royal-caribbeans-fleet/#.WH7G6xsrJPZ

Everyone always likes a good concert, do they not? And we all like to ride waves, or we wouldn’t bother writing about it! How about a marriage? 18 times over?

We are in the midst of building FlowRider® #s 17 and 18 for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (RCCL) – they said YES 18 times! RCCL is our single largest client, and they continue to put one or two FlowRider Doubles on every new ship they design and build. In fact, the program has been so successful for them, they even bring in ships for dry dock, and if there isn’t a FlowRider on it, they ask “why not?’ Next thing you know, our crew is there installing a brand new wave!

But what does all of this have to do with music? Well, Symphony of the Seas®, that’s what. This is what RCCL will call their fourth OASIS Class cruise ship and it’s due to be commissioned later this year! Translation: we are super busy building #17 and 18 on the beautiful Ms. Symphony. With even more in the pipeline, can we ask for a better advertisement for repeat business? For customer AND consumer satisfaction? And if it is “good to great” enough for RCCL, shouldn’t it be for you?

OASIS 4/Symphony of the Seas is yet another vessel in the magnificent RCCL fleet. They understand how difficult it is to get foot-dragging teenagers to go on vacation. Simultaneously they realize that teenagers flock to a FlowRider, like seagulls to a beach. At FlowRider, Inc., we are constantly pushing, revising, tweaking….All in an effort to make sure we provide the best ride experience possible within 2,000 square feet!

If you are considering bringing the surfing lifestyle into your life/venue/waterpark/municipality, look no further than the proven experts in the industry……and that would be us!! Check out our whole product line here.

Edited by constable145

The post is in their blog, on their Facebook page and a link to post on their Twitter page. :eek: They go all out when they accidentally leak a ship name.

I thought it would get taken down quickly. Got a screen print just in case. :rolleyes:

3af4078bc14a4167382639b30fd2e417.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

I read it to on a Flowrider blog post just before I read it here. Glad to see they are continuing with two waves. I wish there was a third though. :D

They should have put the wave in the solarium. Much better utilization of space then on the Harmony.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

They should have put the wave in the solarium. Much better utilization of space then on the Harmony.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That would be awesome, and the line up would be shorter too with the age restrictions.:D The white noise of the wave would put people to sleep as too. A win-win.:p

Edited by A&L_Ont

The post is in their blog, on their Facebook page and a link to post on their Twitter page. :eek: They go all out when they accidentally leak a ship name.

I thought it would get taken down quickly. Got a screen print just in case. :rolleyes:

3af4078bc14a4167382639b30fd2e417.jpg

... and the blog post is gone.

ae69ccbd92a7eb168734eabd6e7a889f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk