First person in Westerdam NL today please report

frankc98376

Please report back and let us know if the NL is now complete!

If possible please get a picture of the new setup for the sideboard (if it has indeed been installed).

Inquiring minds need to know :D

Edited by frankc98376

Do I have to be the first one? I will let you know. Posting a pic on here is going to be a problem because I don't have another website where I store them. I haven't seen that option on tapatalk either. While I'm not the most techie person I usually can figure most basic things out. I will let you know but it might not be today. I'll be shocked if anything has changed but I'm a glass half empty person.

Do I have to be the first one? I will let you know. Posting a pic on here is going to be a problem because I don't have another website where I store them. I haven't seen that option on tapatalk either. While I'm not the most techie person I usually can figure most basic things out. I will let you know but it might not be today. I'll be shocked if anything has changed but I'm a glass half empty person.

In Tapatalk, when you are replying (posting) - click the menu/more icon, which is the three bars or dots thingamajig. In the Android version it's in the upper right corner. (Most likely in a similar location on iOS.) You should then see a menu item that says Attach Picture. Click it and you will be given the option to either use the camera to take a picture with your camera, or you can choose to select an existing photo using THE Gallery/Camera Roll. It's relatively simple.

In Tapatalk, when you are replying (posting) - click the menu/more icon, which is the three bars or dots thingamajig. In the Android version it's in the upper right corner. (Most likely in a similar location on iOS.) You should then see a menu item that says Attach Picture. Click it and you will be given the option to either use the camera to take a picture with your camera, or you can choose to select an existing photo using THE Gallery/Camera Roll. It's relatively simple.

Thx for the instructions. I've deleted tapatalk off my iPad because it was irritating me. The pic may have to wait until I get home.

Thx for the instructions. I've deleted tapatalk off my iPad because it was irritating me. The pic may have to wait until I get home.

No problem. I'm kind of digging on Tapatalk for my phone. But if am using a bigger screen, I prefer the regular old web browser version of CC.

You will be reporting on what is, after all, the world's most anticipated piece of cabinetry, after all.

If you can, you could email the photo to me and I will post it. I don't know if you are in emailing mode?

Here ya go!!!

Wow! Is that FOUR kinds of spray cheese in a can??? We didn't have anything nearly that fancy last month in the Noordam. I guess the years of waiting were totally worth it! :D

Do gloved attendants serve/squirt the spray cheese during Code Orange?

Edited by POA1

Here ya go!!! New and improved!!

This is horrible. There is only red licorice, not black licorice.

Also, how are you supposed to eat the stuff with the cheese sprinkled on top? There are no paper plates or plastic utensils.

They have a loooooong way to go for that sideboard. It still isn't ready for Prime Time yet!!

Edited by kjw869

Are you kidding me, how disgusting.

Please tell me this is not what we're paying for!

attachment.php?attachmentid=309535&d=1397579505

I like that it's a tall counter with kitchen stools. It really adds that "someone's kitchen before a football game" feeling that we do so value in our concierge lounges. Just wish there was a bowl of peanut M&Ms. ;)

Curious is this what you get when you fork over big bucks for a suite, or have accumulated a number of sailing days Really this is a serious question as we have only sailed on Hal one time previously.

I'll take your questions seriously and tell you that as you suspect, NO.......

this is a jest, a joke, a laugh. :D

For about 5 seconds I thought this was for real ... then I saw the plastic container for the 7-layer dip, thinking "but they use Rosenthal China usually" .... then the light went on. lolol. Guess I'm slow today :)