Bottomless Bubbles price increase

Saw this on FB. For those of you that like BB, you may want to go ahead and order now. So here's one reason why some people like to prepay things ahead of time :)

PRICE INCREASE- Carnival Bottomless Bubbles-

Please note we will raise the price of the ADULT Bottomless Bubbles program by $1 per day. The price change will take effect on all cruises beginning on or after Thursday, May 25, 2017.

The current Adult price (for guests 18 years of age and older) is $6.50 USD per day (plus 15% gratuity added at time of purchase) - Effective 5/25/17, the price will increase to $7.50 USD per day (plus 15% gratuity).

I really wish they would get the Coca-Cola machines. Nothing worse than warm, flat soda from a can. Putting it over a cup of ice does NOTHING for it.

I need fountain soda.

I would be happy with a soda gun.....

Ugh.

I find it odd that it shows up on Facebook the day before the change is supposed to take effect.

Not really. The smoking policy change was announced ahead of time and I think (from what I remember but I could be wrong) the increase in gratuities were the day before as well. Unless this was leaked by someone and it wasn't supposed to be released until tomorrow.

At any rate, it won't hurt to go ahead and order now. It can always be canceled tomorrow if it's not true.

I find it odd that it shows up on Facebook the day before the change is supposed to take effect.

Actually it's true. I just went to Carnival's BB page:

BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES (UNLIMITED SODA PROGRAM)

Sail refreshed with Carnival's Bottomless Bubbles unlimited soda program! Enjoy the ease and convenience of paying one flat price for thirst-quenching fountain soda and juice all cruise long! Or, if you are interested in our CHEERS! package that includes alcoholic beverages and soda, click here.

Prices* are per day - a 15% gratuity will automatically be added at time of purchase of the program.

Child price per day $4.95 USD (17 years of age and younger)

Adult price per day $7.50 USD (18 years of age and older)

Bottomless Bubbles can be purchased online at http://www.carnival.com/Funshops or by contacting 'The Fun Shops' Department at 800 522-7648, Monday through Sunday, 8:00am-10:00pm ET. Cut-off for pre-purchase is at 10:00pm ET, the evening prior to the cruise departure. Bottomless Bubbles can also be purchased onboard at bar locations.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3836/~/bottomless-bubbles-%28unlimited-soda-program%29

Newbie here, just got online to book it and fine print says excluded bottled water, so if I have one of those canteen water bottles.will they fill that with ice and water? How do I get bottle led water (cost) can I bring my own how much. Traveling with 2 adults and 4 kids so the drinks (we're non alcoholic) will be a necessity. Thx

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app

Newbie here, just got online to book it and fine print says excluded bottled water, so if I have one of those canteen water bottles.will they fill that with ice and water? How do I get bottle led water (cost) can I bring my own how much. Traveling with 2 adults and 4 kids so the drinks (we're non alcoholic) will be a necessity. Thx

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app

You cannot bring bottled water on, but you can order it from the Fun Shops and it will be delivered to your cabin. There are water dispensers in the buffet if you want to fill your canteen thing up, but I don't think they will do it at the bar.

I really wish they would get the Coca-Cola machines. Nothing worse than warm, flat soda from a can. Putting it over a cup of ice does NOTHING for it.

I need fountain soda.

I would be happy with a soda gun.....

Ugh.

I tried connecting Carnival and Coke over putting Freestyle machines on board, perhaps if enough people like and retweet this we can show them some demand...

I tried connecting Carnival and Coke over putting Freestyle machines on board, perhaps if enough people like and retweet this we can show them some demand...

John Heald said a few years ago that they were going to a "brilliant" soda machine when people were complaining about the warm sodas over ice. As we can see, that hasn't happened.

This is why I bring my own pop on board plus I drink Pepsi. I dont care coke or coke products. 12 pack of Pepsi will last me all week on a cruise. Free lemonade and free soft vanilla ice cream mixed half and half makes for a great copy cat Chick-fil-a frosted lemonade. these 2 things and some mixed drinks is all i need.

So...if I purchase now, before the price hike, am I locked in for the price I paid? My cruise is in June. Want to make sure I don't see a addition 1.00 per day on my S&S card

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

If you buy now you pay the lower price and are locked in. They won't add any extra on. But you better hurry. I think it changes at Midnight Miami time!

If you buy now you pay the lower price and are locked in. They won't add any extra on. But you better hurry. I think it changes at Midnight Miami time!

I actually bought it for my family yesterday :)

I wanted to make sure it wasn't going to change for me or I'd just cancel it and drink water LOL

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app