MS Noordam Sail-Away Nov. 5, 2012

aliaschief

The moment we have been waiting for.:) The MS Noordam arriving from Her TA from Europe to start the Caribbean season. Join us at approx: 5:00 PM Eastern to watch her Sail-Away.

Mandatory practice for our sailing party because we will be on the MS Noordam next time she visits Port Everglades along with around ninety folks from the CC Roll Call! Finally!:D:D

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

I saw her arrive this morning a little later than stated on the schedule. She backed into the location #4, that is something to watch all though they did not show the docking. They are showing it this morning.

The moment we have been waiting for.:) The MS Noordam arriving from Her TA from Europe to start the Caribbean season. Join us at approx: 5:00 PM Eastern to watch her Sail-Away.

Mandatory practice for our sailing party because we will be on the MS Noordam next time she visits Port Everglades along with around ninety folks from the CC Roll Call! Finally!:D:D

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

I'll be here Chief. Lucky you on your upcoming cruise!

Couldn't find her on ShipFinder last night except the last report when she left Europe, and I haven't read a word on the boards about her... I'm not tellin' you what I was thinkin' :eek:

Jill has a banner Sail-a-Wave scheduled for today... does anyone know where?

I'll be here for sailaway with a glass of wine to wish her bon voyage!

I have sailed on her twice, once each from New York and from Port Everglades. Next to the Volendam, she is my favorite HAL vessel.

Chief, I hope that Captain Mateboer will be the ship's Master for your sailing and that you get to meet him. (I think that was him talking to the Harbormaster a few minutes ago.) He is a warm, engaging, and very passenger-oriented skipper.

Chief, I hope that Captain Mateboer will be the ship's Master for your sailing and that you get to meet him. (I think that was him talking to the Harbormaster a few minutes ago.) He is a warm, engaging, and very passenger-oriented skipper.

whoever it was, he was definately dutch :D

Archived