Photos showing ship size...

Scubadoobie2

Hi, photo enthusiasts. I'm hoping some of you will post in this thread photos that show just how large these cruise ships are. Got a dramatic photo? Willing to share it with us? I want to use them as my Desktop background as the months until my cruise slowly pass. Here is one, for example... I'll bet there are many out there that are much better. Thanks! :D

ry%3D400

This is a fun idea and I have a few to share with you. I'm hoping others post as well. :)

Flying over Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) on our way into Miami. The Carnival ship is Carnival Freedom, same size as Carnival Liberty which we'd be on that week. That is RCI's Oasis of the Seas right next to Carnival Freedom and the Oasis dwarfs Carnival Freedom:

IMG_6341-2.jpg

This is Carnival Liberty (same size as Freedom in above picture)...not very small. This was in Cozumel:

100_8423-1.jpg

Carnival Liberty (left) and Caribbean Princess (right) in Cozumel:

100_8425-1.jpg

That is a great shot to show how much bigger the Oasis is than the Freedom. Thanks for that one. Here is a shot from...I think it was Belize, that, to me, despite the fog, and maybe even because of it, really conveys a sense of how huge some of these cruise ships are:

ry%3D400

St Maarten, and the Dawn is a "smaller" ship!

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/124537451@N07/14258687578/in/set-72157645224090444/player/" width="500" height="333" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

When I tired to post my pictures it asked for my URL?? what is it & where & how do I post a URL?? As you can see I'm not very computer literate.

Allan

Edited by ski ww
wording

• 4 weeks later...
When I tired to post my pictures it asked for my URL?? what is it & where & how do I post a URL?? As you can see I'm not very computer literate.

Allan

Your photo has to be online somewhere in order to share it. If you've posted it to facebook or a photo sharing website (photobucket, flickr, etc.) you get the url of the photo in the search bar.

Or you can add it directly from your computer with the attachment feature (Click on the paperclip next to the smiley face in this message bar.)

Hope this helps.

• 4 months later...