Miami arrival

We will be arriving in Miami after a Trans Atlantic cruise. Does anyone know if Global Entry is available at the port? We have a 12:20 pm flight to get to and it is not booked through Regent.

As per the Homeland Security Global Entry website

http://www.cbp.gov/global-entry/locations

currently Global Entry is only available at the above listed airports. For those who do not know what Global entry is, I highly recommend researching it - it not only makes going through immigration and customs a breeze, it also provides you the opportunity for the express secuirty check-in process at many airports in the US. Also, if you have an American Express Platinum or higher card, the application fee will be reimbursed for the cardholder.

gnomie :)

I have not seen Global Entry Kiosks at any Cruise Port, only at the airports. Yes, Miami Airport is part of it, but the Cruise Port is not (I doubt they would install it there as it doesn't really save time as all is dependent on how fast luggage is removed, ship is cleared etc. ).

I would suggest to leave the ship as early as possible and then take a taxi to the airport.

We will be arriving in Miami after a Trans Atlantic cruise. Does anyone know if Global Entry is available at the port? We have a 12:20 pm flight to get to and it is not booked through Regent.

Assuming it is a domestic flight and your leaving MIA, you could get off the ship at 9:30am and still have plenty of time.

j

Eager2, we are also on the trans-Atlantic with you and assume that we will go thru customs and immigration in San Juan on the ship, so no need for our global entry cards in Miami. Linda and Larry in NJ

Really doubt you will do customs and immigration in San Juan. Really no way to do customs without your luggage and I-94 form which will most probably occur in Miami.

Edited by rallydave

Thanks everyone for the helpful info. I suspected it was wishful thinking on my part about the Global Entry but it doesn't hurt to dream.

We plan on disembarking as early as we can and take a taxi. Hopefully the taxis are plentiful. It is a Monday.