Prime Rib in O'Sheehans Pub?

Harris Jeffer

Can any cruisers who have been on the Getaway recently, verify that NCL still serves prime rib in O ' Sheehans Pub on several nights during the week?

On my Getaway cruise 8 months ago they did.....and it was verrrry good!:)

How about on the Gem?

Can any cruisers who have been on the Getaway recently, verify that NCL still serves prime rib in O ' Sheehans Pub on several nights during the week?

On my Getaway cruise 8 months ago they did.....and it was verrrry good!:)

We had it back then too and really enjoyed it. Hoping to see O'Sheehans as well as prime rib on the Escape in 2016!

I was on the Sun over Thanksgiving and they don't have an O,Sheehans so they had it practically every night at the buffet. Very nice and you could go back for seconds too! :D

What they serve at the buffet is definitely not what we are talking about. The prime rib at O'Sheehans is bone in first cut thick prime rib !

In reviewing some epic dailies posted since her return from Europe, it appears that O'Sheenan's runs a special on all of the sea days. From the dailies I have looked at from the Epic, it has been prime rib, chicken or Ribs.

I would think that they same thing would hold true for all of the ships that currently have an O'sheenan's on board.

I've never eaten dinner at O'Sheenan's in the past, but perhaps they are trying give everyone more options to take away some of the demand at the main dining rooms. It is listed as 5:30 - 9:00.

In reviewing some epic dailies posted since her return from Europe, it appears that O'Sheenan's runs a special on all of the sea days. From the dailies I have looked at from the Epic, it has been prime rib, chicken or Ribs.

I would think that they same thing would hold true for all of the ships that currently have an O'sheenan's on board.

I've never eaten dinner at O'Sheenan's in the past, but perhaps they are trying give everyone more options to take away some of the demand at the main dining rooms. It is listed as 5:30 - 9:00.

Those food options is how it was on the BA in March. Times were limited as well.

I've heard all about the prime rib at O'Sheehans but what about the ribs? They did not have them 2 years ago when I was on Epic but see them now on the menu. However, I have never read anyone say anything about them or any photos.

Has anyone had the ribs at O'Sheehans? Are they beef or pork? I had ribs once on the Jewel in that Chin Chin restaurant that closed. They were excellent. Ribs are not cheap so I was surprised to see them on the O'Sheehans menu.

• 1 year later...