Which All Inclusive have Best Food and Resort

paison

Was at Mr sanchos thursday. Will never go back. First the all inclusive menu is half the size of the ala cart. We decided to check out the cash side before getting all inclusive and was pissed when all the things we wanted to order weren't on the menu, we were told that " it wasn't offered at this resort"... but 20 feet away it was offered. Next... bathrooms. Signs say DO NOT FLUSH TOILET PAPER PLACE SO I LED TOILET PAPER IN TRASH CANS"

The place is kind of a joke. For 50 bucks you get a chair some cheap food, and bottom rail drinks... oh and pushy vendors. I'll gladly pay the extra for playa mia next time.

Was at Mr sanchos thursday. Will never go back. First the all inclusive menu is half the size of the ala cart. We decided to check out the cash side before getting all inclusive and was pissed when all the things we wanted to order weren't on the menu, we were told that " it wasn't offered at this resort"... but 20 feet away it was offered. Next... bathrooms. Signs say DO NOT FLUSH TOILET PAPER PLACE SO I LED TOILET PAPER IN TRASH CANS"

The place is kind of a joke. For 50 bucks you get a chair some cheap food, and bottom rail drinks... oh and pushy vendors. I'll gladly pay the extra for playa mia next time.[/QUOT

Thanks for that review I guess I will look up playa mia I was thinking about paradise beach we will b there next month on the Allure. I here there's a Magaritaville at the docks who knows so many beaches too little time.

The place is kind of a joke. For 50 bucks you get a chair some cheap food, and bottom rail drinks... oh and pushy vendors. I'll gladly pay the extra for playa mia next time.

Thanks no sanchos for us

We have been to Nachi Cocom twice now and cannot wait to go back. They only take 100 people, so never crowded. They will set you up on the beach with chairs/umbrella or you can lounge by the pool with the swim up bar.

Food was delicious, drinks were good (try a Dirty Monkey) and the service was outstanding.....(big shout out to Carlos).

Thanks for that review I guess I will look up playa mia I was thinking about paradise beach we will b there next month on the Allure. I here there's a Magaritaville at the docks who knows so many beaches too little time.

Thanks no sanchos for us

No Margaritaville at the pier if you are on Allure.

Going in October looking for all inclusive with Best Food and Best Resort ..Like Upscale places not worried about cost

I would check into the Cozumel Palace. It's probably the "highest end" place on the island and Palace Resorts are all top shelf liquor and great food. I don't know if they do Day passes, but it's worth a try if you want something "better than good".

My husband and I love going to Mr. Sancho's. We actually just booked to go back on our November cruise. We actually recommend going there to a few people and they enjoyed it. We were just there in April and going back. I have been to several different all inclusive places in Cozumel and this is by far my favorite. There was no surprises that I didn't know about. It says on the website I booked from what kind of food you get. The bartender is awesome there and so much fun.

Love going to Mr Sancho's will be there this month again our 3rd time. We have always had fun the food and drinks are plentiful.....bartender is awesome he will make you any drink you can think of and if you don't like it he always has suggestions for something new. I can't think of a better place to spend a fun day in Cozumel.:D

Going in October looking for all inclusive with Best Food and Best Resort ..Like Upscale places not worried about cost

I've got to say, while Nachi and Sanchos are good, decent food and drink....they are definitley NOT upscale. So if you are looking for a good beach day, decent food and drink, they would be fine. If you are expecting top shelf liquor, excellent food, etc., I'd look elsewhere (Like one of the high end resorts).

• 3 weeks later...
Hello - I was looking all over to see what type of food they have at Nachi Cocom - Is there a menu anywhere ?

What is the drink menu like?

Thanks!

they have Mexican food and American food, and, also seafood!:) they also have burgers and hot dogs for the kids. and they have any kind of drink that you would like.:)

you will have the same waiter for the day. just raise your hand and he will bring you another drink. as many as you want.:D

they will serve you right on the beach or you can eat in the restraunt.

Hello - I was looking all over to see what type of food they have at Nachi Cocom - Is there a menu anywhere ?

What is the drink menu like?

Thanks!

Check out this thread for photos of the Nachi Cocum menu. We will be there in early March. With 7 cruise ships in port, we will be enjoying the 100 person occupancy limit :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2010379&highlight=nachi+cocum+menu

• 2 months later...

We have been to Nachi 4 times - the last 2 times was not all you can eat but you got to order one item from each section (app, entree, dessert) they also started having vendors come around to see if you want to rent water sports or get a massage they also want you to buy the picture that they take when you arrive. My DH said the beer was not very cold last time.

We love Nachi but this August we are switching it up and trying Mr. Sanchos.

From everything I have read the two places are pretty much similar with the difference of the 100 ppl limit at Nachi

They both sound like we would have a good time at either, but what I took away from reading all the responses is that Mr. Sanchos and Nachi Cocom are pretty much identical; same food, right next to each other, same wait service, drinks, pool etc....kinda six of one, half a dozen the other.

Just located The Presidente Intercontinental resort on the Cozumel map. Anyone know if it's AI with day pass? Couldn't find anything on the website, I'm guessing not, but thought I would ask.

Edited by libertybelle41

They both sound like we would have a good time at either, but what I took away from reading all the responses is that Mr. Sanchos and Nachi Cocom are pretty much identical; same food, right next to each other, same wait service, drinks, pool etc....kinda six of one, half a dozen the other.

Just located The Presidente Intercontinental resort on the Cozumel map. Anyone know if it's AI with day pass? Couldn't find anything on the website, I'm guessing not, but thought I would ask.

The main difference I read about Nachi and Mr Sanchos relates more to the number of people at each.

You can get a day pass to Presidente. Last time I checked it was $200 PLUS tax! It includes the use of a day room and $45 food and beverage credit. This was a couple of years ago I would write to reservations if you are interested in current policy and prices. We did not go as there are many other options for us on Cozumel at more reasonable rates! We had a young child with us at the time and briefly considered the convenience of a day room.