Hurricane Joaquin

karkee8807

Since now the models (according to what I am watching on the Weather Channel) look like the Joaquin is going to go off the the east and stay at sea, what does this mean for Bermuda? We will be leaving Cape Liberty Saturday on Liberty of the Seas.

Went through Fay last year on Grandeur and a lot of what we wanted to do was closed or harder to get to because of the damage. If that is the case, I understand that. We'll find something to do and make the best of it. My concern is the people of Bermuda staying safe.

Is there a website or news cast anyone recommends for me to look at that is based in Bermuda?

Well, the Liberty is not going to Bermuda but has been rerouted to Canada. I feel bad for all the folks working at the Royal Dockyard who will surely lose money...especially our friends on the Pirate Ship! Be safe.

Well, the Liberty is not going to Bermuda but has been rerouted to Canada. I feel bad for all the folks working at the Royal Dockyard who will surely lose money...especially our friends on the Pirate Ship! Be safe.

That's an unfortunate itinerary change, but I guess there isn't much else they can do with a five day cruise.

Just want to extend my thoughts to the wonderful people of Bermuda that all are able to stay safe!

Also wishing the people of Bermuda safety. I guess they are more or less used to having to batten down the hatches but I sure wouldn't want to be there right now. Just looked at the port cam and Joachim sure is huffing and puffing.:eek:

http://portbermudawebcam.com/

Stay safe my Bermuda friends. We're leaving Friday for our 11th cruise to Bermuda and hope to enjoy your beautiful island once again. We are never at a loss for something new to do. Besides, it's time for my new calendar. Are they still available at the craft market? See you soon. :)

Stay safe my Bermuda friends. We're leaving Friday for our 11th cruise to Bermuda and hope to enjoy your beautiful island once again. We are never at a loss for something new to do. Besides, it's time for my new calendar. Are they still available at the craft market? See you soon. :)

They should be still available.

Some of the calendars are set up differently than US calendars with Mon.-Mon. rather than Sun.-Sun. I didn't realize that and got discombobbled a few times with appointments.:o:D

I've never come across a Mon - Mon calendar. I had to go check mine, lol.

That's weird.

Have a safe trip. :D:)

Web cam is still turned sideways and it is raining a blowing on the picture. I miss Beautiful Bermuda. Hope to return to your wonderful island in August of 2016. I have visited seven times and have fallen in love each time with your island and it's wonderful people. Stay safe.

Thank you, we're doing good so far.

First of all I hope there wasn't much damage to your beautiful island. Glad that you are ok.

We are visiting Bermuda on the Breakaway Oct 21-23. I've been able to find out that there is a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness in Summerset, but can't seem to find the actual address. Do you happen to know where it is located and how far that would be from the nearest bus stop? Or could you possibly find out for me?

Thanks,

Kathy in Maine

First of all I hope there wasn't much damage to your beautiful island. Glad that you are ok.

We are visiting Bermuda on the Breakaway Oct 21-23. I've been able to find out that there is a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness in Summerset, but can't seem to find the actual address. Do you happen to know where it is located and how far that would be from the nearest bus stop? Or could you possibly find out for me?

Thanks,

Kathy in Maine

Kathy,

There are two Kingdom Hall's in Somerset(Sandys Parish) unfortunately I don't know where either of them are located specifically. But I will see if I can find out tomorrow.