EZ Air Site For Quotes?

richsea

Is there a site I can go to in order to get a quote before I actually book the cruise? I know with Celebrity, you can just enter a saling you interested in & get a qoute for air before tou book the cruise. Just trying to get all ny costs together prior to booking!

Thanks!

Is there a site I can go to in order to get a quote before I actually book the cruise? I know with Celebrity, you can just enter a saling you interested in & get a qoute for air before tou book the cruise. Just trying to get all ny costs together prior to booking!

Thanks!

Same thing.......

Just go to the sailing and there will be a tab for ezair.

Thanks so much! Boy, do I feel dumb, it was staring me in the face all the time! Guess I'm too used to Celebrity, where pretty nuch everything you do requires extra steps. Been finding a few aspects of Princess' site that is so much simpler to use.

Thanks so much! Boy, do I feel dumb, it was staring me in the face all the time! Guess I'm too used to Celebrity, where pretty nuch everything you do requires extra steps. Been finding a few aspects of Princess' site that is so much simpler to use.

Celebrity must have the worst web site of any cruise line. When planning a cruise for this year, I looked at some Celebrity cruises and was so put off by their web pages, I quickly abandoned the idea.

To Richsea - just keep in mind that the least expensive flight might disappear before you've completed a booking - it happened to me once. Most of the time the price/flights will still be available.

Celebrity must have the worst web site of any cruise line. When planning a cruise for this year, I looked at some Celebrity cruises and was so put off by their web pages, I quickly abandoned the idea.
I've been trying to plan a Royal Caribbean cruise out of Texas, and have found that site to be terrible.

If only one could book EZ Air using "miles". :(

Thrak- if only one could book an airline site using miles.

I have a ton of miles, but just used EZAIR to buy business class seats. UA and AA are really stingy, especially on the Milesaver plans. Or if you really want to take Ethiopian Air to Europe. :o

No, I book on Delta website. I buy a ticket and when I go to pay it asks me if I want to use card only or card and miles. It already shows price of the ticket and how many miles you need to use for your ticket. It is a nice deal.