What? The Royal on the West Coast 2018-2019

masterty

They've been available since the 18th for cruises from March to May 2019 on the West Coast and for only today it's possible to make a reservation with a $1 deposit. :D

We have 2 of the Royal's cruises from LA booked for 2019!

Edited by Astro Flyer

I must not be very good at this. I check frequently looking for 2019 Alaska dates. I need a late May SF to AK anniversary trip. Hoping to get a window suite on the Grand. However no dates have been posted yet.

I must not be very good at this. I check frequently looking for 2019 Alaska dates. I need a late May SF to AK anniversary trip. Hoping to get a window suite on the Grand. However no dates have been posted yet.

In 2019 we're sailing the Royal from LA to Vancouver & wanted to continue to Whittier before learning it would violate the PVSA. As I recall from reading posts, Alaska 2019 may not be available until around December 2017.

Just booked the Royal for 2019! We love her sister ship, the Regal, and are very excited to have the Royal out West. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm confused by the fact that the South America cruises aren't showing at all. Royal is going around the horn to re-position to the west coast. There are a couple of partial cruises and a full 49 day cruise listed on the spreadsheet for the Exotics but the cruises don't show on the Princess site. I don't know if I would be able to do the 49 day cruise (lots of time and a bit spendy to be sure) but I don't understand why TAs have the info yet Princess doesn't list the cruises at all.

I wonder where the ship will be in February 2019? There is no information for the Royal in that month.

Tom��

Click on this link to see an Excel spreadsheet (SAM_WC_USD tab) to see that the Royal sails from Ft Lauderdale on 2/2/19 for a 49 day cruise around South America ending on 3/23/19 in LA but it's not currently listed on the Princess website.

https://book.princess.com/xls/onesource/pc/PC_2018_2019ExoticsSailingScheduleFaresAmenities.xls?cid=brand_email_info_internal_program_destnews_se7ex001_170511_exotics,release

The South America itineraries are supposed to open on the 25th of May.

Many thanks. I was wondering why they didn't show yet. Perhaps that info is on the spreadsheet and I just "cleverly" missed it. I wouldn't be surprised. :o

Does this mean San Francisco will also have the Royal for this itinerary? Splitting time with LA?

"The Royal Princess debuts sailing from Los Angeles as the largest Princess ship to sail to the Mexican Riviera on a series of seven-day Mexican Riviera cruises. The voyages are available as seven-day cruises from Los Angeles visiting the ports of Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas, or as 10-day voyages from San Francisco with the added port of Manzanillo."

Oh, I hope so. I was just beginning to give up on Princess with the only option of The Grand year in and year out for those of us in the Bay Area.

Does this mean San Francisco will also have the Royal for this itinerary? Splitting time with LA?

"The Royal Princess debuts sailing from Los Angeles as the largest Princess ship to sail to the Mexican Riviera on a series of seven-day Mexican Riviera cruises. The voyages are available as seven-day cruises from Los Angeles visiting the ports of Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas, or as 10-day voyages from San Francisco with the added port of Manzanillo."

Oh, I hope so. I was just beginning to give up on Princess with the only option of The Grand year in and year out for those of us in the Bay Area.

Based on this chart for early 2019 there are only six 7-day roundtrip LA cruises to the Mexican Riviera and the 7-day LA to Vancouver cruise on the Royal Princess but none sailing from SF.

https://book.princess.com/xls/onesource/pc/PC_2018_2019_AmericasSailingScheduleWithFaresAmenities_04_2017.xls?cid=brand_email_info_internal_program_destnews_se7md028_170505_americas,release

Ice Ice we can carpool together:

IMG_6157.jpg