Dear Celebrity

Eddie's Girl

Does anyone there know when your website will be operational for those of us already booked and wanting to access our reservations. I haven't been able to do that for days. Thanks

I was able to access it again this morning... very frustrating .

Still not able to access one of two of ours - The earlier of the two. Very frustrating! No response to my email from =X= !!

Actually, I don't care about a response - just want a resolution!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jill

Edited by BocaRoo

"Quantum has robot bartenders, blazing-fast broadband, RFID for luggage tracking..."

I can get to the page that gives my reservation # but when I click on "Manage Reservation" I can't get "View Reservation" which gives cabin # and dining preferences. The message I get is "The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation." This has been going on for days now:(

Was able to get into My Celebrity just now and for the first time in days see my Reservation, manage it / make changes.

I know it is frustrating...

My best advice, just keep trying... Or if it something you need to purchase (Specialty Dining, Excursions etc) do it by phone

The website is always hit & miss... Has been this way for years.

Cheers!

Here is today's message:

Well, this is unfortunate.

Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience.

Visit Celebritycruises.com

© 2013 celebrity cruises, inc. Ship's registry: malta and ecuador

Unexpected Error: com.rccl.pcp.exception.EslGatewayException: Error thrown from: class com.rccl.pcp.gateway.productSearch.impl.SearchPackageBookingGatewayImpl : ExceptionType: ASR_SERVICE; null

I guess they think this is cute!

Here is today's message:

Well' date=' this is unfortunate.

Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience.

Visit Celebritycruises.com

© 2013 celebrity cruises, inc. Ship's registry: malta and ecuador

Unexpected Error: com.rccl.pcp.exception.EslGatewayException: Error thrown from: class com.rccl.pcp.gateway.productSearch.impl.SearchPackageBookingGatewayImpl : ExceptionType: ASR_SERVICE; null

I guess they think this is cute![/quote']

Well I for one do not think this is cute .

We have been trying for weeks to see our reservations and access the booking as most cruisers like to - its part of the deal.

How do I add specialty dining , shore excursions etc after clicking My Celebrity to find the reservation missing . I cannot manually add the reservation either .

Our TA assures me all is fine but it really isnt in my opinion and I am :mad:I have emailed Celebrity but have had no reply so will keep this and similar threads active . For those of you who can see their reservations on line - imagine not being able to .:(

I think it is time to have Celebrity give a free daily beverage upgrade package for every day that we can't see our reservations. ;)

It's time to do something right... or refill my blood pressure prescription...

This is still all I get when I try and view my reservation on the Celebrity website and still no response from emails to get an explanation as to why I cannot see my booking online.

Exception in com.rccl.command.ebiz.GetBookingOwnershipCommand

I'm still getting "The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation." I think this has been there for at least 2 weeks now. I'm not going to waste my time calling or emailing. I'll just get a song and dance or be totally ignored. I'll let my TA take care of it.

I actually think that message is cute, but it's still very frustrating trying to access reservations. Ours says 'successfully cancelled' if I log in. I can see it if I don't log in and go to online check-in or something. Haven't tried changing or adding anything just because I have no idea if it would really happen.