Holland America Wine Policy -

MR NW GUY

Will Holland's new wine policy have any effect on you next cruise selection?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Will Holland's new wine policy have any effect on you next cruise selection?

A lot of us have debated Holland America's new wine policy.

How about a very simple poll?

Will the new wine policy have any effect on if you will book your next cruise on Holland America?

Any and all comments are welcome, but please take the poll just one time.

CHEERS!

Gee, I wonder how this is going to turn out:D. I thought we might go a whole day without a new wine thread. I guess not.

Lorekauf - Maybe this will help quantify all the chatter.... I hope all "watchers" step up and vote. I really don't care how this ends, I would like to know what a larger sampling of people think.

Cheers!

I voted "no" because wine is not important enough to me to affect my choice of cruise line.

However, I fully support the position of those who are upset because wine is important to them. You did not include this group of cruisers with a third option in your poll so the results will not be totally accurate.

Since there was no third option in the poll,let me offer another vote here.

No, but---------

I voted NO because the wine policy in itself is not a big deal to us. I have booked with another cruise line for next year because when I added up all the changes over the last couple of years my wife and I thought it was time to try something else.

bob

A lot of us have debated Holland America's new wine policy.

How about a very simple poll?

Will the new wine policy have any effect on if you will book your next cruise on Holland America?

Any and all comments are welcome, but please take the poll just one time.

CHEERS!

How does one access this poll? It is not showing up on my desktop.

I voted NO because the wine policy in itself is not a big deal to us. I have booked with another cruise line for next year because when I added up all the changes over the last couple of years my wife and I thought it was time to try something else.

bob

+1 Took the words right off my keyboard. :)

I voted NO, the only things that effect my decision as to which cruise to book are:

1) specific itinerary (which includes ports visited, date of cruise, and length of cruise)

2) price

Ditto!

Our upcoming cruises booked on other lines are not available on HAL either due to the date or the itinerary or both.

How do I vote in a poll and view the results?

To vote in a poll, simply select which option you want to vote for, and click the 'Vote!' button. Sometime you can choose more than one option. You can see the current results for a poll before you vote by clicking the 'View Results' link. Voting in a poll is entirely optional. You may vote for any of the available options, or cast no vote at all.

We, my Wife and I, do not choose a cruise line or cruise based on cruise line policy. I do bring a bottle wine onboard, and also will have a bottle reserved in a favorite lounge, and the changing of the HAL wine policy would not prevent us from cruising on our favored cruise line, Holland America.:)

How do I vote in a poll and view the results?

To vote in a poll, simply select which option you want to vote for, and click the 'Vote!' button. Sometime you can choose more than one option. You can see the current results for a poll before you vote by clicking the 'View Results' link. Voting in a poll is entirely optional. You may vote for any of the available options, or cast no vote at all.

I don't think it's a matter of understanding how to vote. I think that's pretty simple. I think folks can't see it. I wonder if it's a matter of having signatures off or "something" like that. I know I've gotten rude remarks when I haven't been able to see something so I'm not going to assume just because I can see it everyone can.

I guess I better stop posting on this thread so I don't win the prize for most posts:D.

Archived