Did carnival get rid of the chocolates?

this is so depressing! Carnival chocolates were my life

IMO, the chocolates were not very good. You can bring your own chocolates and they will be much better quality.

I know, not the same as having them there with the towel animals.:(

this is so depressing! Carnival chocolates were my life

Seriously?! I never cared for them. They were pretty lousy. We usually just left them on the vanity. You'd have to be chocaholic in bad need of a chocolate fix to want to eat one.

Seriously?! I never cared for them. They were pretty lousy. We usually just left them on the vanity. You'd have to be chocaholic in bad need of a chocolate fix to want to eat one.

I agree, if they're going to do a cutback this is one I'm ok with! For one, I'm full after dinner. And not to mention they always tasted like the cheapest chocolate possible. I never liked them.

Were they even chocolate?

Growing up I only got chocolate at Easter and Christmas and even that was the cheap fake stuff and even that was better than what Carnival gave me each night.

Don't miss it at all.

I read a review on shipmate on the fascination and the person said that carnival doesn't leave chocolates on the towel animals anymore. Is that true?

Yes. First they swapped out the real chocolate with something so inedible, they couldn't even label it chocolate, and then removed them stating purple didn't like the "chocolate"

I guess I need to get a box of Andes mints to take and surprise DH.

I used to bring those chocolates home and eventually I would need chocolate. You know when it hits and you are looking through all the kitchen cabinets hoping to find some kind of chocolate?

Then I'd remember that baggie of Carnival chocolates in my makeup kit.

I would unwrap the little chocolate and nibble on it while looking at the wrapper and remember cruising. They were pretty good then...

Last year DH got his suitcase out of the attic to pack and found that mice had gotten into it. A nasty last minute surprise.

I could not understand why mice would want to be in his bag, then he found scraps of Carnival chocolate wrappers.