Seapasses and Sunscreen... a warning

Thank you so much for saying this. I have this issue and can't wear watches with quartz batteries because they stop. No one ever believes me.

Yes, only about six months on a watch battery if I alternate daily between two watches and I can demagnetize any credit card strip, sea pass, room key if I hold them in my hand for more then a few seconds.

Thanks for the heads up on the spray sunscreen and the seapass cards. I have also had to have my seapass card replaced daily due to it getting too close to my camera. They should hand out a list of the items to watch out for. I asked at guest services why my card kept failing and nobody had a clue:confused:

If you go through some of that posters other 70k+ posts, you will also find other "helpful" posts about how you can't get a sunburn while sitting in the solarium under the glass roof.:rolleyes:

I know nothing of the glass used in the solarium, but that is plausible. Some glass is made to block both UVA and UVB. It could be the solarium has that glass.

Happened to my daughter while we were in Cozumel. The Mexican authorities would not let her through until they called ship security to come out. They brought out a photo of her to allow her to get through security and board the ship.

Same thing happened to us in Cozumel. My daughter was in tears fearing she wouldn't be allowed back on the ship.

Thank you so much for saying this. I have this issue and can't wear watches with quartz batteries because they stop. No one ever believes me.

I have the same problem and people laugh when I say I can stop time.

I apply a bandaid on the back of the watch and this works fine. When I take my watch to Sears to get the battery replaced the watch man laughs but it works great.

That is how I use to be with batteries also...now it is just key cards, the watch batteries work fine. Go figure.

And I always thought having a magnetic personality was a good thing!

:D That was funny! Thanks for a good laugh on what would have been another boaring night at work! :D

The "spray on" stuff isn't good for you, you know...well...I guess you can tell by what it does to your seapass!

Rub on lotion is the way to go...you nee 1 OZ every 2 hours, unless you aren't concerned about skin cancer. 1 OZ is a shot glass full....for every adult body.

Nice Shot Glass reference!